Author Topic: Joe Biden: Prominent men accused of rape should be presumed guilty until proven innocent  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

There is little doubt that Trump is the best Horror/Comedy on TV these days.  Many people are saying the 2nd season is less realistic than the riveting 1st season, but I think this season is even funnier.  Fantastic that they have brought back Joe "Stand up Chuck" Biden from the long running Obama show for a cameo.  I thought the writers blew a chance to pit 2 imbeciles against each other for the 8th season of Obama, and instead go for the more thematically balanced evil genius versus self-absorbed moron, but it's hard to argue that anyone saw the heavily viewed and insane climatic conclusion coming.

I hope Joe returns more often.  When a character like Mr Caution - Joe "this is a big F-in Deal" can deliver a line like "But nobody fails to understand that this is like jumping into a cauldron.”" it's pure comedy gold that makes your brain explode.  You can be sure I'll be tuning in for more.

Online Slide Rule

Al reconsiders and withdraws the former statement.

Strangely, Al reconsidered after reviewing 100 films of himself pawing and mauling
little girls and younger women.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote