Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: GOP Will Appear to ‘Insult’ Kavanaugh Accuser if FBI Doesn’t Investigate  (Read 345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
18 Sep 2018

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show,” former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton defended the calls for an FBI investigation into the allegations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh made by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and stated the White House and Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee are trying to put Ford “in the dock and try to rush this through.”

Hillary said, “I heard Kellyanne Conway say we shouldn’t be subjecting her to insult, and I think you can’t avoid the appearance of insult if you don’t have an investigation so that she is, you know, able to be evaluated fairly. And what I think the White House and the Republicans on the committee are trying to do is, you know, basically, put her in the dock and try to rush this through.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/09/18/hillary-wh-and-gop-trying-to-put-dr-ford-in-the-dock-and-rush-this-through/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Actually, I would rather see Hillary Clinton in the dock being both prosecuted and insulted.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I guess Hillary's advice is not to treat the accuser like a standard, run-of-the-mill bimbo eruption. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The sheer arrogance of a statement like that...from the leader of the team that tried to prevent "bimbo eruptions" and intimidated Bill's victims into silence...is astounding.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline SirLinksALot

They want the FBI to divert resources to investigate a 36 year old allegations when they have already investigated Kavanaugh 6 times in the past....

Yeah right. Anyone who does not see this as a stalling tactic with the hope that it gets postponed after the November elections ( and maybe with a Democratic majority in Congress ) ought to have his/her head examined.