Author Topic: A 2015 clip of Brett Kavanaugh joking about his days at an elite high school has resurfaced and is g  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

A 2015 clip of Brett Kavanaugh joking about his days at an elite high school has resurfaced and is going viral
John Haltiwanger

A 2015 clip of Brett Kavanaugh making a joke about the elite Maryland high school he attended has resurfaced at an inconvenient time for the Supreme Court nominee.
    Kavanaugh faces allegations of sexually assaulting a woman along with the help of a friend when they were all teenagers at a high school party.
    Kavanaugh and the friend, Mark Judge, attended Georgetown Prep.
    In 2015, Kavanaugh joked that "what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep."

A 2015 clip of Judge Brett Kavanaugh making a joke about the elite Maryland high school he attended has resurfaced at an inconvenient time for the Supreme Court nominee.

Kavanaugh currently faces allegations of sexually assaulting a woman when they were both teenagers with the help of one of his friends from school.

more
https://www.businessinsider.com/kavanaugh-joking-high-school-video-2018-9
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline Frank Cannon

Is this a real news article? There is nothing here.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Master yogis are impressed with the stretch on this.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

I hope the judge has never been to Vegas. That'll really send 'em into fits.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Only a certain mindset can find something sinister here, at least, I'd want to see the whole speech. What is the context? It's a joke.

Georgetown too, could possibly be involved in some projects where confidentiality is needed being in the DC area, I can not swear to this but maybe top secret stuff.