Author Topic: Rush: An Orchestrated Democrat Smear  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: An Orchestrated Democrat Smear
« on: September 17, 2018, 08:06:56 pm »

An Orchestrated Democrat Smear

Sep 17, 2018

RUSH: Okay. So Kavanaugh has been saying… By the way, Kavanaugh went to the White House today. The White House is standing behind Kavanaugh. They are continuing to sponsor his nomination as we would expect to be the case. This accuser has covered a lot of ground in a very short period of time. As recently as last Wednesday, last Thursday, she didn’t want to be known. She didn’t want this carried any further than the letter she wrote to Senator Feinstein.

She didn’t want the FBI looking into it. She didn’t want any part of it. And then on the eve of the vote that would lead to the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, Dianne Feinstein held the letter up and said (paraphrased), “I got this letter here! I got this letter from a woman who said unspecified horrible things happened to her. I — I’ve — I’ve had it for a while here, and I think I’m gonna refer this to the FBI for investigation.” The FBI took a look at it and one of their first things I saw, anyway, was the FBI was not going to investigate it.

It didn’t take long for a woman who did not want to be known and the details of her story she didn’t want known to now she has said she wants to come testify as well. Senator Grassley, who is the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, has said (summarized), “Well, we’re gonna treat her with all the respect we would treat anybody else who’s been invited to testify. We’re gonna bring her up here, extend the invitation.” There is some talk that she might want to do her testifying behind closed doors.

Now, that is not usually afforded. If you’re gonna do something like this, you testify in public, under oath. Now, where it stands now is Kavanaugh has said he’ll go anywhere, anytime to tell anybody whatever it is they want to know about this. He maintains he didn’t do it, he didn’t even know who this woman was. He hasn’t the slightest idea what this is about. Which is very close to what Justice Thomas said, except that he knew Anita Hill.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/17/an-orchestrated-democrat-smear/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34