Author Topic: Hillary: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Deserves ‘the Benefit of the Doubt’  (Read 835 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Deserves ‘the Benefit of the Doubt’
‘Give the benefit of the doubt to the court and the country’
Sep 18, 2018

RUSH EXCERPT:

CLINTON: “What I would like to see is a democratic majority that actually has the chance to make that choice right now the Democrats have very few tools at their disposal to stop the Republicans from going full speed ahead and engaging in the kind of unprecedented behavior as they did with the Garland nomination. So I’m not in favor of either unilateral disarmament or defcon-10. I think there has to be some effort to try to get back to regular order, try to get back to having a system, a process in place so that we are not subjected to the hardball behavior of the Republicans that we saw in the Garland nomination, and we’re not subject to the outrageous denial of the information that was requested on Kavanaugh. I mean, there can’t be one set of rules for Democrats and one set of rules for Republicans. That’s one of the reasons why people don’t have any confidence in the Congress. How can you? You don’t know what’s going to happen from day to day. I remember back in the Thomas hearing when senator bird was asked what he was going to do, and he said in a situation like this we should give the benefit of the doubt to the court and the country. And that’s what the Republicans should be doing right now, from the White House down Pennsylvania avenue to the Senate, give the benefit of the doubt to the court and the country. And that means have an investigation that will then lead to a hearing that will then lead to a vote if appropriate. And instead, they are playing the hardest of hardballs to try to pack the court with, you know, another nominee, regardless of the questions. Remember, Rachel, there were lots of questions raised in the hearing itself about some of his testimony, some of the statements he had made when he was first confirmed for the circuit court, and then additional statements. So there were already reasons to doubt the testimony and the positions that he was taking as well as substantive issues that are fair game for senators to explore.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-hillary-kavanaughs-accuser-deserves-benefit-doubt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Aaa, shaddup.  It's not "hardball" for a duly elected President to choose the nominee he wants.  It's hardball to threaten an honorable man with loss of reputation for heeding his President's call.

I can think of little that can better motivate Republicans and conservatives to vote in November than the Dems' gangsterism.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:31:37 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RetBobbyMI

Put a sock in it woman!  888mouth just STFU already.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If there is a bigger hypocrite on this planet I would like to know who it is!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien