Author Topic: DOJ's Rod Rosenstein, FBI's Chris Wray warned of declassification 'red line', Adam Schiff says  (Read 1005 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ's Rod Rosenstein, FBI's Chris Wray warned of declassification 'red line', Adam Schiff says
by Daniel Chaitin
 | September 18, 2018 10:58 AM

Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said on Tuesday that two top officials from the Justice Department and FBI told him that President Trump's order to declassify Russia-related documents was a "red line" that must not be crossed.

During an interview on CNN, Schiff, D-Calif., expounded upon a statement he released Monday, saying it was FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein who issued a warning about national security.

"This is what the director of the FBI, the Republican appointed director of the FBI, Christopher Way, has told us in terms of this being a red line and it should be treated at the Gang of Eight level," Schiff said during an appearance on CNN, referring to the bipartisan group of congressional leaders who are briefed on intelligence matters.

"This is what the deputy attorney general appointed by the administration, Republican president, has told us," he added. "So this is the view of the intelligence community and law enforcement. And that ought to be respected."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dojs-rod-rosenstein-fbis-chris-wray-warned-of-declassification-red-line-adam-schiff-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Guess the line has been crossed. Your move azzhole.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Guess the line has been crossed. Your move azzhole.

So, if Schitt is to be believed (Har!), Cray and Rosenswine just said they intend to be insubordinate?  Do I have that correct?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So, if Schitt is to be believed (Har!), Cray and Rosenswine just said they intend to be insubordinate?  Do I have that correct?

I didn't get that from the article but if they choose to do so it will be at their own peril!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

This is big, what if they refuse to comply with a presidential order?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is big, what if they refuse to comply with a presidential order?

I would hope he'd go to the DOJ and Sessions, and tell him to make the FBI carry out the order.

If not, fire Sessions and anyone else that doesn't comply.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If Wray and Rosenswein are insubordinate to the president on this order, they should be terminated immediately. 

I think both should have been terminated long time ago.  I am tired of this nonsense.  Trump needs to bring people in with the intent of cleaning house.