Author Topic: The real Christine Blasey Ford  (Read 581 times)

Offline endicom

The real Christine Blasey Ford
« on: September 18, 2018, 12:51:00 pm »
American Thinker
Henry Percy
Sept. 18, 2018

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Christine Blasey Ford told the Washington Post.

"Retaliation"! Au contraire, this will make your career. Like Anita Hill, you'll dine out on this the rest of your life. A book or two, a professorship at an Ivy, and the lecture circuit. Maybe some "journalist" can tell us whether she has proactively retained a booking agency? I can already hear her keynoting the Democrat convention in 2020.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me." That is just a tad overwrought. Why not add that he wore a white sheet, was a member of the NRA, and brandished an assault weapon?

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/the_real_christine_blasey_ford.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The real Christine Blasey Ford
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 01:36:01 pm »
She's bad enough but Di-Fi takes the cake for low life, underhanded, dealing from the bottom of the deck, BS!
As far as I'm concerned, this should end her service on the Judiciary Committee permanently!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 01:54:24 pm »
She's bad enough but Di-Fi takes the cake for low life, underhanded, dealing from the bottom of the deck, BS!
As far as I'm concerned, this should end her service on the Judiciary Committee permanently!

Well, that and employing a Chinese spy for 20 years.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 02:03:08 pm »
Love the article; chock-full of snark.