Author Topic: Jeff Flake, Traitor  (Read 785 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Flake, Traitor
« on: September 17, 2018, 05:40:43 pm »
 Posted on September 16, 2018 by John Hinderaker in Brett Kavanaugh, Senate
Jeff Flake, Traitor

“Traitor” is normally considered a harsh word, but it is the only printable thing I have called “Republican” Senator Jeff Flake since he announced, a few hours ago, that he is “not comfortable voting yes” on Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court. His concern is the ridiculously stale allegation by Democrat professor Christine Ford that Kavanaugh groped her and tried to kiss her at a party when they were both high school students more than 30 years ago. You might reasonably think this is a joke. Unfortunately not.

Kavanaugh unequivocally denies Ford’s allegation, and the only witness to the event (per Ford), Mark Judge, says “It’s just absolutely nuts. I never saw Brett act that way.” I think Ms. Ford is pretty obviously lying (don’t get me started on the friendly “lie detector test” that the Washington Post says she passed), or, on the most charitable explanation, possibly has Brett Kavanaugh confused with someone else.

In any event, the idea that a 30 to 40 year old story of this sort–He tried to kiss me! He lay on top of me!–that has never been heard before, can derail the nomination of a man who by all accounts, including those of political adversaries, is of the most sterling possible character, is ridiculous.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/09/jeff-flake-traitor.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Jeff Flake, Traitor
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 05:52:54 pm »
Want to say he looks like the stereotype of certain professions but that would not be fair to them.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 05:59:33 pm »
The new Mascot of the Republican party:

Smooth as a Ken Doll in the downstairs parts.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 01:15:13 am »
Not much to say, because the headline sez it all...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 01:23:04 am »
If there was ever a guy that needed to be bitch slapped it is Jeff Flake.  Traitor.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 01:24:51 am »
Why is this news?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 01:30:54 am »
Why is this news?

Exactly. Who would ever expect he would do anything else? Flake is not a traitor. He is just Liberal Democrat pretending to be a Republican. The same as his father John McCain did. Don't know what it is about Arizona that causes them to be unable to tell the difference between a San Francisco Liberal and a Republican, but it definitely seems to be a thing there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 01:57:24 am »
Flake isn't NeverTrump, he's ScrewTrump, any way he can, even it's it's one of the best judges to come along in a generation.

He doesn't care, he's just got to be the dominant rooster as he heads out the door.
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 02:01:02 am »
Flake isn't NeverTrump, he's ScrewTrump, any way he can, even it's it's one of the best judges to come along in a generation.

He doesn't care, he's just got to be the dominant rooster as he heads out the door.

*sigh*

When are people going to wake up to the fact that the Republican Party has been taken over by Democrats, and is now what the Democrats were back in the 1990s while the Democrats go full-blown Marxist/Communist?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 02:13:32 am »
*sigh*

When are people going to wake up to the fact that the Republican Party has been taken over by Democrats, and is now what the Democrats were back in the 1990s while the Democrats go full-blown Marxist/Communist?

Sort of. In DC, there's a big problem. State level on down, not as bad. That internal war has been going on a long time.

That's why I'm glad to see Flake, Corker and such stepping down, and guys like McCain heading off to the Eternal Sunset.

My hope is dim, but not totally gone.
The Republic is lost.