Author Topic: Christine Ford’s PARENTS Were Defendants in a Foreclosure Case, Guess Whose Mom Was The Judge?  (Read 1567 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: AMERICA FIRST MEDIA GROUP

URL: https://af-mg.com/2018/09/17/breaking-news-christine-fords-parents-were-defendants-in-a-1996-foreclosure-case-guess-whos-mom-was-the-judge/

by Matt Couch

Folks…Christine Ford's mom (Paula k blasey) and dad (Ralph G Blasey) we're defendants in a foreclosure case in Maryland in 1996. Guess who the judge was?

Martha G Kavanaugh, mother of Brett Kavanaugh.

You can't make this $hit up

— Larry Beech (@Larry_Beech) September 17, 2018

Christine Ford’s Parents Paula K Blasey and Ralph G Blasey were the Defendants in a foreclosure case in Maryland in 1996. Guess who the Judge was America? None other than Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, Martha G Kavanaugh. You literally cannot make this up.

The list of coincidences continues, we’re sure this is just another one of those instances. We’ll let you decide as we keep bringing you the truth America!

It appears there was an ongoing judgement starting at least in 1990….7 c cases culminating in a foreclosure case in 1996, for which Martha Kavanaugh was the judge. There was also a 1982 contract case but I can't determine the details there.

— Larry Beech (@Larry_Beech) September 17, 2018

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline SirLinksALot

Offline SirLinksALot

Offline SirLinksALot

What about learning something about Ms. Ford's background?

Ford's accusation goes back to her high school days, in approximately 1982, when she would have been 15 and Kavanaugh 17.  She claims that Kavanaugh lay on top of her and groped her while heavily intoxicated and that the incident ended when a friend of his, Mark Judge, jumped on both of them, sending them all tumbling (you can read a more thorough account here:    https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.274089efe157).

Whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who'd be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination.  For example, Breitbart reports that she not only has attended anti-Trump events, but actually donned a pink "brain p‑‑‑‑ hat" for a 2017 anti-Trump march.

Just as telling may be her student reviews.  Consider the following screen grab of one of her reviews (now scrubbed) from the popular site Rate My Professors:

SEE HERE: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705

Offline Frank Cannon

Hopefully this creepy woman will be exposed and destroyed by Wednesday.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Dems are slipping.  They usually fake stuff better than this.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@Sanguine

It gets better!

BREAKING: Is the accusation against Kavanaugh the culmination of a set-up from 2012?

https://www.spartareport.com/2018/09/breaking-is-the-accusation-against-kavanaugh-the-culmination-of-a-set-up-from-2012/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mirraflake

Why do all these women with a beef against a man always hire man hating carpet munchers for attorny's?

The angry feminist scowl on Debra Katz face would make me go impotent for a year.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:45:58 pm by mirraflake »

Offline SirLinksALot

Why do all these women with a beef against a man always hire man hating carpet munchers for attorny's?

Could you kindly be more specific? I'd REALLY LIKE TO KNOW.

wink777

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The judge being Brett Cavanaugh's mother is the 'Rosetta Stone' to explain this entire fiasco.

Fixed mortgage rates were in the mid-teens in 1982.  Borrowers swung toward adjustable rates and with early indexes used to compute the 'new' payment, shit happened.  "

That said....doesn't that graphic indicate that the foreclosure was dismissed by the Plaintiff (bank) and the bond returned?  IOW, they brought the loan current or something?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mirraflake

Could you kindly be more specific? I'd REALLY LIKE TO KNOW.

wink777

Debra Katz. In her pics she wear mens suit coats..same outfit  Sally Kohn on CNN I can't stand when women wear those.

@SirLinksALot
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:55:28 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Frank Cannon

The judge being Brett Cavanaugh's mother is the 'Rosetta Stone' to explain this entire fiasco.

Fixed mortgage rates were in the mid-teens in 1982.  Borrowers swung toward adjustable rates and with early indexes used to compute the 'new' payment, shit happened.  "

That said....doesn't that graphic indicate that the foreclosure was dismissed by the Plaintiff (bank) and the bond returned?  IOW, they brought the loan current or something?

Bankrupting back in the 90's used to be fun. I knew some guys that knew how to do it right and got rich.

Offline thackney

Bankrupting back in the 90's used to be fun. I knew some guys that knew how to do it right and got rich.

Yep, I talked to a guy who did that in Alaska.

Owe $1 million and the bank owns you.

Owe $100 million and you may own the bank.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
From the Sparta link above, a researcher named "bookworm" posts an image with an admission by the accuser Ford, of having been an alcoholic "back then" and of having many sexual partners.

Is this the culmination of #metoo, whereby each and every claim by a female, is believed with no challenge?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Katie Hopkins
‏Verified account @KTHopkins

Dear Miss Ford

It took you 3 decades to realise you are upset after allegedly being dry humped at a party at 15.

The same thing happened to me. I took my dress to the dry-cleaner

But you want something bigger The weaponisation of women & The Vagina Wars #Kavanagh

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1041712462708596738

"... dry humped at a party at 15. " Thought I saw a reference to this here, so am posting.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Hey everybody! 

1) The professor ratings are for a different professor at Cal State Fullerton.

2) Kavanaugh's mom actually ruled on the settling of the foreclosure issue in the Blaseys' favor.  The Blaseys would have had no reason to be mad at her.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hey everybody! 

1) The professor ratings are for a different professor at Cal State Fullerton.

2) Kavanaugh's mom actually ruled on the settling of the foreclosure issue in the Blaseys' favor.  The Blaseys would have had no reason to be mad at her.

@LauraTXNM That's important to know.   Do you have links?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:49:03 pm by Sanguine »

Offline LauraTXNM

Hey, @Sanguine!  Grabien and others were posting the student reviews: https://news.grabien.com/story-somethings-wrong-her-christine-fords-students-savage-her-rev

Let me look for the foreclosure thing.  I'm not well-versed in real estate stuff, but the explanation was that another judge was on the original case, and Judge Kavanaugh just ruled to close it out when the Blaseys paid the other party.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline LauraTXNM

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hey, @Sanguine!  Grabien and others were posting the student reviews: https://news.grabien.com/story-somethings-wrong-her-christine-fords-students-savage-her-rev

Let me look for the foreclosure thing.  I'm not well-versed in real estate stuff, but the explanation was that another judge was on the original case, and Judge Kavanaugh just ruled to close it out when the Blaseys paid the other party.

Thanks, Laura.  I'll read it.

Offline Suppressed

"... dry humped at a party at 15. " Thought I saw a reference to this here, so am posting.

Oh, geez, not the nut who's had to pay out boatloads of cash for wrongly defaming people!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn