Author Topic: Senate Republicans Stick with Thursday Kavanaugh Committee Vote  (Read 1646 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Senate Republicans Stick with Thursday Kavanaugh Committee Vote
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 02:34:13 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Is it really losing when you just roll over and surrender without even fighting?

It's certainly not winning, appears to be the opposite in result, so yeah.  It's losing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 02:41:37 am »

National News/Current Events / Re: California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allega[size=0.85em]« on: September 16, 2018, 11:50:55 PM »[/size]

Quote from: DB on September 16, 2018, 11:38:48 PM
I have no problem with that. Hope it happens.

Nothing is certain in life except death and taxes. And, of course, Republicans cowering and kowtowing to every ridiculous demand from the Democrat mafia. If there is any way possible to screw this up, the Republicans will find it. Losing is what they are experts at.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2018, 02:42:36 am »
It's certainly not winning, appears to be the opposite in result, so yeah.  It's losing.

So where was Trump getting a great deal made to get Kavanaugh confirmed?

I guess his skills are once again, MIA.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2018, 02:57:53 am »
So where was Trump getting a great deal made to get Kavanaugh confirmed?

I guess his skills are once again, MIA.

With 51 Senators (50 at the time of the nomination), it was always a bit of a long-shot.  Not blaming Trump for this, my eyes are firmly set on Traitor Flake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 03:21:52 am »
With 51 Senators (50 at the time of the nomination), it was always a bit of a long-shot.  Not blaming Trump for this, my eyes are firmly set on Traitor Flake.

Yes, except I would have thought this would have been an excellent time to see those amazing and godlike deal-making powers at work for the American people here.  Some tweets perhaps?  Some advocacy to melt the Senate switchboards lines? 

Something?

Instead of this?

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 03:30:04 am »
Never said he was erudite, but with friends like Traitor Flake, he could riff off the most perfect Tweets everyday and we'd still lose. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2018, 03:41:21 am »
Never said he was erudite, but with friends like Traitor Flake, he could riff off the most perfect Tweets everyday and we'd still lose. :shrug:
So yeah? Great job by President Trump defending his nominee?  I saw this rerun before on the Bush show.