Author Topic: After a Salisbury suspect's passport records leak, Russian journalists find a phone number in the do  (Read 902 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is important in that not only possibly is their a connection, this is the Russian Press that found this out, Novaya Gazetta, so this is not like something found out by the West. Good detective journalist work.
After a Salisbury suspect's passport records leak, Russian journalists find a phone number in the documents possibly tying him to the GRU
Novaya Gazeta
14:10, 14 september 2018

On September 14, the open-source intelligence group Bellingcat and the investigative news website The Insider released passport data belonging to Alexander Petrov, one of the men identified by British authorities as a suspect in the March 4 nerve-agent attack in Salisbury, showing that his passport files contain various “top-secret” markings that seem to contradict his claims that he’s a mere civilian.

Hours later, the newspaper Novaya Gazeta reported that the leaked passport records include yet another piece of evidence linking Petrov to Russia’s intelligence services: below one marking, the phone number 195-79-66 appears. This number, the newspaper says, is linked to the Russian Defense Ministry’s Military Intelligence Directorate.

According to Novaya Gazeta, the automatic telephone station number “195” is tied to Moscow’s Khoroshkovsky District, which is also home to the headquarters of the Russian Defense Ministry’s Military Intelligence Directorate.

Read more at: https://meduza.io/en/feature/2018/09/14/after-a-salisbury-suspect-s-passport-records-leak-russian-journalists-find-a-phone-number-in-the-documents-tying-him-to-russia-s-gru

Which would mean, the Russians would be lying again, if this number is connected to the GRU.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess it would be even more shocking were they telling the truth.

Offline Frank Cannon

Which would mean, the Russians would be lying again....

The Soviets lying.....again? Impossible.

BTW Tommy, you let slip your true identity with your avatar. You are Lamar Alexander!!!!!

Offline RoosGirl

How in the world did the Gainesville Regional Utilities get involved?

Offline Frank Cannon

How in the world did the Gainesville Regional Utilities get involved?

I don't know. You will have to ask Lamar. He seems really informed on the topic. Did you know the Soviets are liars? It was a revelation to me too.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't know. You will have to ask Lamar. He seems really informed on the topic. Did you know the Soviets are liars? It was a revelation to me too.

I'll have to ask my husband about that.  I'm pretty sure he grew up in Siberia; doesn't like hot dogs and had never heard of 4H.

Offline Frank Cannon

.... and had never heard of 4H.

I had that once. I used Preparation H to get rid of it.

Offline DB

I had that once. I used Preparation H to get rid of it.

Will it get rid of Lamar too?

Offline RoosGirl

Will it get rid of Lamar too?

Why are you trying to get rid of forum members?

Offline Frank Cannon

Why are you trying to get rid of forum members?

If you think his irrational hatred of Donald Trump is bizarre, you should have seen him back in '96. Dude tried to have flannel shirts outlawed he hated Alexander so much.

Offline DB

If you think his irrational hatred of Donald Trump is bizarre, you should have seen him back in '96. Dude tried to have flannel shirts outlawed he hated Alexander so much.

You're apparently using the prep H on the wrong orifice... The one with more hair...