Author Topic: Kavanaugh’s accuser recovered her memory at the time Dems were panicked Romney would win and nominat  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 17, 2018
Kavanaugh’s accuser recovered her memory at the time Dems were panicked Romney would win and nominate him to SCOTUS
By Thomas Lifson

Bookworm has noticed a very odd coincidence: after telling no one her story about the alleged incident for decades, she suddenly remembered and spoke about it in couples’ therapy in 2012, when leftists perceived the possibility that Mitt Romney, ahead in the polls, would win the presidency and appoint Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. She writes:

In 2012, Romney ran against Obama. Up until his 47% gaffe, Romney was doing well. He actually had a shot of winning.

For the Democrats, as has been the case since Bork, having a Republican in the White House, especially with the ever-aging but never retiring Ruth Bader Ginsburg a perpetual risk, raised the specter of a conservative judge getting appointed to the Supreme Court. With that in mind, one Twitter user, who must have an amazing memory, remembered something interesting he’d read back in 2012:

https://t.co/hxaYqQfPI0 March 2012, the left was preparing for a possible Romney win. They assessed that Kavanaugh would be his Supreme Court pick and this accusation was ready to go. Then Obama won so the story died. Now its reemerged. Read last few lines of this 2012 article

— Stonewall Jackson (@1776Stonewall) September 16, 2018

I’ll save you a click to The New Yorker website. The article, which The New Yorker published in 2012, is a Jeffrey Toobin analysis about Bret Kavanaugh and the threat he would pose should he get on the Supreme Court. According to Toobin, Kavanaugh was a scary conservative who, if he got on the Court, might overturn Obamacare (snip)

Just pay attention to that last paragraph:

If a Republican, any Republican, wins in November, his most likely first nominee to the Supreme Court will be Brett Kavanaugh. (Emphasis mine.)

In 2012, Romney might have won the election. In 2012, Toobin stoked Democrat fears that Kavanaugh, a conservative, might get on the Supreme Court and overturn Obamacare. And in 2012, Ford…suddenly can’t stop talking about her hitherto undisclosed claim that Kavanaugh was a bad boy almost 30 years before.

It certainly is an odd coincidence.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/kavanaughs_accuser_recovered_her_memory_at_the_time_dems_were_panicked_romney_would_win_and_nominate_him_to_scotus.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

September 17, 2018
Kavanaugh’s accuser recovered her memory at the time Dems were panicked Romney would win and nominate him to SCOTUS
By Thomas Lifson

Bookworm has noticed a very odd coincidence: after telling no one her story about the alleged incident for decades, she suddenly remembered and spoke about it in couples’ therapy in 2012, when leftists perceived the possibility that Mitt Romney, ahead in the polls, would win the presidency and appoint Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. She writes:

In 2012, Romney ran against Obama. Up until his 47% gaffe, Romney was doing well. He actually had a shot of winning.

For the Democrats, as has been the case since Bork, having a Republican in the White House, especially with the ever-aging but never retiring Ruth Bader Ginsburg a perpetual risk, raised the specter of a conservative judge getting appointed to the Supreme Court. With that in mind, one Twitter user, who must have an amazing memory, remembered something interesting he’d read back in 2012:

https://t.co/hxaYqQfPI0 March 2012, the left was preparing for a possible Romney win. They assessed that Kavanaugh would be his Supreme Court pick and this accusation was ready to go. Then Obama won so the story died. Now its reemerged. Read last few lines of this 2012 article

— Stonewall Jackson (@1776Stonewall) September 16, 2018

I’ll save you a click to The New Yorker website. The article, which The New Yorker published in 2012, is a Jeffrey Toobin analysis about Bret Kavanaugh and the threat he would pose should he get on the Supreme Court. According to Toobin, Kavanaugh was a scary conservative who, if he got on the Court, might overturn Obamacare (snip)

Just pay attention to that last paragraph:

If a Republican, any Republican, wins in November, his most likely first nominee to the Supreme Court will be Brett Kavanaugh. (Emphasis mine.)

In 2012, Romney might have won the election. In 2012, Toobin stoked Democrat fears that Kavanaugh, a conservative, might get on the Supreme Court and overturn Obamacare. And in 2012, Ford…suddenly can’t stop talking about her hitherto undisclosed claim that Kavanaugh was a bad boy almost 30 years before.

It certainly is an odd coincidence.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/kavanaughs_accuser_recovered_her_memory_at_the_time_dems_were_panicked_romney_would_win_and_nominate_him_to_scotus.html
Yup...and I'm thinking Kavanaugh's wife abused me at the same high school we share.  Oh...it's just coming back to me....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Some very interesting FACTS about the history of supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's accuser have come to light.

It seems that many years ago her parents were involved in litigation which should be considered as evidence of the weakness of her accusation.
It was a bitterly contested case, and very emotional as it involved the possible loss of her parent's home.

Aside from the FACTS that this accuser has a history of signing "petitions" against President Trump, giving financial support to various "resistance" organizations and candidates, she made no report to any authority at the time, no record exists of his name EVER coming up in any therapy session (she claims she brought it up in a 2012 session, but the therapist's notes prove otherwise.), and this court case may be the most damning of all.
But, don't expect to see much coverage of it on CNN, MSNBC, et al, because it is only FACTS after all, and doesn't appeal to the emotions of leftists.

Oh! The name of the judge that presided in that long ago case? Martha G. Kavanaugh.

Yes, she is the mother of the supreme court nominee, and no, there was no attempt to have her recuse herself because of the alleged "assault" by her son.

This is just another attempt by the perverts on the left to overturn by "revelation" what they clearly LOST at the ballot box.

"Despicable" is too nice a term for this!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien