Poll

Will Republicans fold and postpone the vote?

yes
18 (40.9%)
no
26 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: September 21, 2018, 06:49:32 pm

Author Topic: California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation  (Read 14441 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Mainly because I didn't see it.  Had I seen it yesterday, I would have said, "@DCPatriot, my friend, you are correct about that.  There are exceptions and the country is better for it that he is one of them." 

But I didn't see it until you just now quoted us both.  No glossing over, just pure neglect on my part.  :shrug:

It's okay, my friend.  Nobody reads everything.

I clear all posts as read for half the topics declaring "new posts".   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@DCPatriot

Interesting how that point breezed by without so much as an acknowledgement.

That’s why Trump rocks. He can take the slings and arrows, and in fact, sling it right back.

Point of distinction on that.  The people voted Trump in.
In this care  you have those deep state ass hats in the senate who don't have the best interest of the people in their mind when the vote.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

Point of distinction on that.  The people voted Trump in.
In this care  you have those deep state ass hats in the senate who don't have the best interest of the people in their mind when the vote.

I thought the "point of distinction" was the ease with which the Left can destroy Conservatives and that the Republicans aren't able to fight back.

:shrug:

The son-of-a-gun hits back twice as hard.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I thought the "point of distinction" was the ease with which the Left can destroy Conservatives and that the Republicans aren't able to fight back.

:shrug:

The son-of-a-gun hits back twice as hard.

Okay...  I'll buy that.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

Offline aligncare

The selective outrage of the Democrats is just mind blowing, and the media double standard against republicans has grown beyond tiresome to where it’s pissing me off now. Lucky I don’t watch network news television. Radio news at the top of the hour is bad enough.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DCPatriot wrote:
"...didn't work against Donald J. Trump."

And aligncare replied:
"Interesting how that point breezed by without so much as an acknowledgement.
That’s why Trump rocks. He can take the slings and arrows, and in fact, sling it right back."

And that's why Mr. Trump WINS in his scraps with the democrat-communists.
He FIGHTS BACK, tooth and nail, a bit "dirty" when necessary, but that's fine with me because his goal is...
WINNING.

Not like the scumbag (and yes, I really mean that) "Republicans" of Congress who can't even swing back, because they can't play the game.

Heck, they don't even know what "the game" is ABOUT.

They deserve to lose.

That's why they have a high risk of getting what they deserve this November, even though we deplorables don't have a choice other than to get out and vote for 'em in an attempt to keep the democrat-communists out of power.

Mr. Trump ought to get on the phone to Grassley and DEMAND that the vote go forward, if he (Grassley) wants to keep getting invited to the White House. That's what I'd do.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's okay, my friend.  Nobody reads everything.

I clear all posts as read for half the topics declaring "new posts".   :laugh:

I read them all, but sometimes so many pages went by since I posted I miss the ones in between...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup.  Should have nominated that other Boy Scout, Garland.

@Cyber Liberty

I'd love to see some Republican suggest Bubba's law license be activated again,and nominate him for the SC seat.

Just to see the hypocrisy on display as the DNC backpedaled and decided stuff like actual multiple rapes are nothing serious enough to prevent a Dim from sitting on the SC.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if this poor psychologically damaged child, who was never able to get past the event and turned to a life of drugs and never amounted to a thing in life....

@The Ghost

Close. She is a college professor in Ca.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@The Ghost

Close. She is a college professor in Ca.

I've heard you had to have been dropped as a baby to qualify for that gig.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

more
https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/christine-blasey-ford/amp/#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

@mystery-ak

4. Ford passed a polygraph test by former FBI agent
12:49 PM - Sep 16, 2018

That can no longer be considered unbiased,and we need a new lie detector test conducted by someone NOT owned by the DNC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So far Grassley has no plans to delay Kavanaugh vote.

@Free Vulcan

Yeah,but nobody knows how to pull defeat from the jaws of victory better than the wishy-washy RNC. 

And who can blame them? After all,they are worried about losing the only 2 rabid lesbian voters they have.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:21:48 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Guys are terrible at that age trying to figure out if a woman wants

@mirraflake

What age is THAT age,somewhere between 12 and 92?

Offline LegalAmerican

Sociopaths can always pass a lie detector test.  She is lying. 40 years ago, 17 year olds?  That could be ANYONE.  lol  Ok, need to get some links, this is FORD revenge on Brett. And she is a puzzy hat wearing activist .
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 12:01:38 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I fear we will once again witness the Eunuchian-traits of the Republican party in all it's spinelessness in this case.

Like it has been said, precedent was set and the GOP surrendered.

@INVAR

A odd complaint from a man that spends virtually ever waking moment dumping on Trump because he beat all of the Usual Suspects the RINO Party ran for the Presidency.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

Revenge?   In Puzzy hat march too.
---------------------

Christine Ford – whose full name is Christine Blasey Ford – signed a letter with other health professionals demanding that President Donald Trump stop his controversial policy on family separations at the border. She signed the letter as Christine Blasey, and it was used as an exhibit in an ACLU lawsuit against the Trump administration.

The Washington Post reports that she is a “registered Democrat who has made small contributions to political organizations.” A review of federal campaign finance records shows donations earmarked for Bernie Sanders, the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. (You can see screenshots later in this article.)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/christin ... at-blasey/

Brett Kavanaugh's Mother Presided Over Foreclosure Hearing ...

Fox's Laura Ingraham highlighted a story on Monday showing that Brett Kavanaugh accuser's parents were defendants in a case that went before Kavanaugh's mother, Judge Martha Kavanaugh.

Search domain www.mediaite.comhttps://www.mediaite.com/online/brett-kavanaughs-mothe
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:23:08 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@mirraflake

What age is THAT age,somewhere between 12 and 92?

Good question.  I'm 61 and still haven't found that sweet spot.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

Good question.  I'm 61 and still haven't found that sweet spot.

This is  so funny to me! Because you don't take the word of the women. You think, "no' means "yes', until you seduce her, & she gives up, saying "NO'.  NO IS NO.  Only men think, it means "yes".   That is the problem. Listen to her.  Too much blood in your ears and lower............ wink777

Offline LegalAmerican

BREAKING NEWS: Christine Ford's PARENTS Were Defendants in a ...

Guess who the Judge was America? None other than Brett Kavanaugh's mother, Martha G Kavanaugh. ... Guess who's Mom Was The Judge? 40 mins ago Matt Couch ...

Search domain af-mg.comhttps://af-mg.com/2018/09/17/breaking-news-christine-fords-...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Just voted.   :silly:

Offline LegalAmerican

Just because Kavanaugh's mother didn't play a substantive role in the case doesn't mean that this woman didn't hold a grudge against everyone involved for what happened.  We can't assume that the accuser knows all the legal niceties -- she may just have looked up the case, seen the names on the pleadings, and hated the lot of them.

DC beat me to it. She is also one of the signers of the ACLU, lawsuit, to bring down TRUMP.

:flag: :thumbsup:

Re: California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allega
« Reply #142 on: Today at 07:12:51 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
Revenge?   In Puzzy hat march too.
---------------------

Christine Ford – whose full name is Christine Blasey Ford – signed a letter with other health professionals demanding that President Donald Trump stop his controversial policy on family separations at the border.

She signed the letter as Christine Blasey, and it was used as an exhibit in an ACLU lawsuit against the Trump administration.

The Washington Post reports that she is a “registered Democrat who has made small contributions to political organizations.” A review of federal campaign finance records shows donations earmarked for Bernie Sanders, the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. (You can see screenshots later in this article.)

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/christin ... at-blasey/

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:54:01 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
A odd complaint from a man that spends virtually ever waking moment dumping on Trump because he beat all of the Usual Suspects the RINO Party ran for the Presidency.

Spineless sissies make it easy for the crowd to cheer on the school bully to beat the crap out of them because they cry and won't or cannot fight back.

But there is a huge difference between a warrior and a thug who has no problems beating up pantywaists who will not fight back.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Once again, they show us how smooth they are downstairs.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775