Author Topic: ‘SIGNIFICANT DISCREPANCY’: Christine Blasey Ford’s story LITERALLY doesn’t add up  (Read 656 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are pretty serious. And if she expects to get anywhere with them, she’s going to have decide on one story and stick to it. Thus far, she hasn’t. And it appears to have changed again.

As Twitchy told you earlier, Ford’s lawyer Debra Katz told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota that it’s up to “investigators” to prove that Ford’s allegations are true. But that’s wasn’t the only bizarre thing Katz said.

Katz also said “there was another girl at this party, yes.”

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/09/17/significant-discrepancy-christine-blasey-fords-story-literally-doesnt-add-up/

--------------

So suddenly now, there's another girl. Let me guess - they're going to find some other liberal p-hat activist to say she was there for 'cooboration'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Now they have a whole week to work on a new version. Disgusting that the committee would delay the vote for such a shoddy allegation. Show me that Kavanaugh even knew the accuser.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now they have a whole week to work on a new version. Disgusting that the committee would delay the vote for such a shoddy allegation. Show me that Kavanaugh even knew the accuser.

Grassley was wanting to go ahead, but thank Flake, Corker, etc. for washing away the ground undereath them. Got to get their Screw Trump in there.
The Republic is lost.