Author Topic: John Kerry won’t deny that he told the Iranians to wait out the Trump presidency  (Read 1400 times)

rangerrebew

John Kerry won’t deny that he told the Iranians to wait out the Trump presidency

AllahpunditPosted at 8:41 pm on September 12, 2018

Via Mediaite, Trump shouldn’t take this personally. Undermining Republican presidents on foreign policy while abroad has been Kerry’s life work, both as a young man and an older one. He’s a living, breathing reminder that the Logan Act exists only on paper.

Two interesting things about this. One is that he doesn’t deny the accusation when Dana Perino makes it (he admitted earlier today to having met Iran’s foreign minister “three or four times” since leaving office), deflecting instead by noting that Trump was still a party to the Iran nuclear deal when he met with Iranian diplomats last year. Right, but Trump was signaling since day one of his presidency that he’d jettison the agreement sooner rather than later, likely sooner. There would have been no reason for Kerry to nudge the Iranians not to do anything rash towards Trump if he and they didn’t strongly suspect the country’s relations with the U.S. were about to turn rapidly more adversarial. His non-denial reeks of an admission.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/12/john-kerry-wont-deny-told-iranians-wait-trump-presidency/

rangerrebew

Throw is sorry ass in the slammer and throw the key away. :bullie smokin:

Offline bilo

Can't really be to surprised by this. These are the same people who undermined the efforts to help South Vietnam remain non communist and when South Vietnam finally fell ignored the 3 million that were killed in Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia by the "wonderful liberators".

These baby boomer leftists have been trying to destroy the USA and any of our allies since they were teenagers.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline endicom

Kerry is not a boomer.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Can't really be to surprised by this. These are the same people who undermined the efforts to help South Vietnam remain non communist and when South Vietnam finally fell ignored the 3 million that were killed in Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia by the "wonderful liberators".

These baby boomer leftists have been trying to destroy the USA and any of our allies since they were teenagers.

On behalf of "baby boomers," remember 58,000+ Americans gave their lives for Vietnam. Mostly baby boomers.

The responsibility to indict Kerry for Logan violation lies where? Mr. $ock ribbed true conservative, Jeff Sessions, AG
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Kerry gave the commencement speech at my daughter's graduation.   I refused to stand for the man.  I still catch the occasional flak from my family about that to this day!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Throw is sorry ass in the slammer and throw the key away. :bullie smokin:

He is inconsequential.  Hey, is his rich wife still alive?  I was hoping he would go bald and she would divorce him.  I suppose she left him enough money so that he can play around with national security.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Kerry gave the commencement speech at my daughter's graduation.   I refused to stand for the man.  I still catch the occasional flak from my family about that to this day!

No, you were right.  It was a peaceful demonstration of refusal to respect a known traitor.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Kerry is not a boomer.
What is sad is that Kerry wasn't in Vietnam long enough for him to be turned into a boomer by Commander McFragg. Apologies to Tennessee Tuxedo and His Friends.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bilo

Oh,it goes beyond that. Kerry has bragged about using a 50 caliber machine gun on the boat he commanded to gun down a female VN woman and her children,and justified it because "They were in a free-fire zone,and we had permission to kill anyone seen walking around in a free-fire zone."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Did you refuse to stand or did you just nod off?

Its OK, who wouldn't?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1040707004904497153

Marco Rubio @marcorubio

Hopefully #Iran hires John Kerry to be their lead negotiator. Because he is certain to negotiate a bad deal for whichever side he is on.
2:01 PM - 14 Sep 2018

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Did you refuse to stand or did you just nod off?

Its OK, who wouldn't?

Love you new avatar @skeeter   Can't wait to see the present day Skeeter.   happy77

Offline skeeter

Love you new avatar @skeeter   Can't wait to see the present day Skeeter.   happy77
Believe me, its all been downhill since then.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kerry is not a boomer.

You are correct, sir!  I had to look it up, he was hatched in 1943.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
He is inconsequential.  Hey, is his rich wife still alive?  I was hoping he would go bald and she would divorce him.  I suppose she left him enough money so that he can play around with national security.

I think John Kerry HAS gone bald.  That perfect hair that currently adorns him is obviously a rug, plus he constantly runs to the botox people and also a few plastic surgeons.

Kerry DOES care about something.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think John Kerry HAS gone bald.  That perfect hair that currently adorns him is obviously a rug, plus he constantly runs to the botox people and also a few plastic surgeons.

Kerry DOES care about something.

The chin trim he had done makes him look like a Moppet.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kerry is as useful as a football bat.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Kerry is as useful as a football bat.

That looks like all those pictures of Obama trying to do something athletic.  What is it with these democrat wimp guys?