Author Topic: Lindsey Graham on replacing Jeff Sessions: "The relationship is not working"  (Read 506 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Deep State, Gang of 8 McCain lover Lindsey Graham trying desperately to get rid of Conservative Jeff Sessions.

By/ Emily Tillett/ CBS News/ August 28, 2018, 9:32 AM

Lindsey Graham on replacing Jeff Sessions: "The relationship is not working"

Excerpt:

Mr. Trump most recently attacked Sessions during an appearance on Fox News, saying Sessions "never took control" of the Justice Department. Sessions responded that same day, saying in a statement that he "took control of the Department of Justice the day I was sworn in" and "will not be improperly influenced by political consideration."

Graham said, "He had to recuse himself, guys, because he was part of the campaign that is now being investigated. But we need an attorney general that can work with the president, that can work the the Department of Justice. This relationship is beyond repair, I think."

Graham added that Sessions is "not the only man in the country that can be attorney general."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lindsey-graham-on-replacing-jeff-sessions-the-relationship-is-not-working/

The President is either incredibly stupid or he was leading the American people on in his campaign.  Lindsey is desperate to get rid of Sessions even though he was the one to tell Sessions to recuse himself.  Graham either wants the job, or he has a gang of 8 agenda prospect for the job.  Sessions has been fighting against MS-13 and illegal immigration.  Long before the president was elected.  And into his job given to him by Trump himself.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Lindsey Graham says the way Trump handled McCain’s death was ‘disturbing’

“disturbing,” and he acknowledged that he has been upset by some of the derogatory things Trump has said about the late senator.

“It bothers me greatly when the president says things about John McCain,” Graham said during an interview on “CBS This Morning.” “It pisses me off to no end, and I let the president know it.”

In recent months, Graham, who gave an emotional tribute to McCain on the Senate floor on Wednesday, sought to balance a friendship with the Republican senator from Arizona with his stated desire to work with Trump, a difficult task given the friction between the two men.

During the CBS interview, Graham criticized Trump for belatedly issuing a proclamation for U.S. flags to fly at half-staff until McCain’s burial this weekend. Flags were lowered at the White House on Saturday after McCain died but raised on Monday morning, complying with the minimum period prescribed by law............

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/lindsey-graham-says-the-way-trump-handled-mccains-death-was-disturbing/2018/08/30/3a28f04a-ac49-11e8-8a0c-70b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.a25011670135

****sheep****

FOX New regularly has this horse crap mouthpiece on pushing his replace Sessions agenda.  Believe me he is still gang of 8.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

See what loyalty to Tumpy will bring you?

Under the bus.

Offline Chosen Daughter

See what loyalty to Tumpy will bring you?

Under the bus.

Yes, and this chummy relationship with Graham is a spit in the face of voters who believed Trump was going to secure the border.  When they learn what is going on there will be hell to pay.

Online roamer_1

Yes, and this chummy relationship with Graham is a spit in the face of voters who believed Trump was going to secure the border.  When they learn what is going on there will be hell to pay.

And no one to pay it ... BOHICA

Offline Chosen Daughter

And no one to pay it ... BOHICA

Never been truer words.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Kellyanne Conway said a few days ago Sessions is doing a good job.

Anyone thinking Trump should fire Sessions should read this.

http://time.com/5220086/jeff-sessions-is-winning-for-donald-trump-if-only-he-can-keep-his-job/

Sessions is doing what the voters pay him to do.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:27:45 pm by Chosen Daughter »