Author Topic: Ted Cruz’s Platform Includes Deregulation, Border Surveillance And Replacing Obamacare – Houston Pub  (Read 1068 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Course Correction September 14, 2018

Senator Ted Cruz is running for re-election on a platform that includes advocating for energy deregulation, increased surveillance on the Southern border and replacing the Affordable Care Act (ACA), commonly known as Obamacare.

Cruz, a Republican from Texas who is running against Democratic Congressman Beto O’Rourke, was interviewed Thursday on Houston Matters, as part of its series of interviews with candidates running in major political races.

Cruz said the four priorities he has focused on as a Senator have been tax cuts, regulatory reform, repealing and replacing the ACA, and nominating and confirming “strong constitutionalist judges.”

More: https://www.thecoursecorrection.com/ted-cruzs-platform-includes-deregulation-border-surveillance-and-replacing-obamacare-houston-public-media/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
And Beatoff is for higher taxes, open borders, "free" healthcare, and against "weapons of war."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Senator said he is in favor of covering pre-existing conditions with taxes. “I think we should do it honestly, we should do it directly with tax payer funds, rather than jacking up everyone else’s health insurance premiums,” he commented.

Huh?  Is this new?  Where do the tax dollars come from?

Online corbe

Criminal Fines from his Campaign Staff and Lawyers, not sure perhaps you could spare another clue?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Criminal Fines from his Campaign Staff and Lawyers, not sure perhaps you could spare another clue?

I read the article and posted his full quote.

So, do you know what he means by taxpayer funded?   @corbe

Online corbe

I read the article and posted his full quote.

So, do you know what he means by taxpayer funded?   @corbe

I would suspect he's alluding to nuclear power printing presses, he's in the Gov ya know.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

I would suspect he's alluding to nuclear power printing presses, he's in the Gov ya know. 

Ya know @corbe it's okay to reply "I don't know, this is the first I've heard of this".   happy77