Author Topic: These Officials Let 9/11 Happen  (Read 761 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
These Officials Let 9/11 Happen
« on: September 11, 2018, 05:54:46 pm »
Excerpt, note the underlined, we had a line of these terrorists 5 years prior to 911. So, for this book, intelligence dropped the ball:

These Officials Let 9/11 Happen
New book is a litany of intelligence lapses

The book then lays out exactly how the NSA also failed to uncover the 9/11 plot despite having everything they needed to do so with plenty of time to disrupt it. For as long as five years, the NSA had maintained a “cast iron” trap on a key Al-Qaeda communications hub run through the home of one of their supporters, Ahmed Al Hada, in Sana’a, Yemen.

“Al Qaeda operatives around the world made phone calls to the hub in Yemen as a means to pass messages to each other,” Duffy and Nowosielski write. “This was necessary because some countries blocked or monitored calls from one country to another as possible terrorist communications. For instance, at the time, one could not call from Egypt to Afghanistan, unless one used a go-between in a third country.”

Through this surveillance, the NSA could trap every number calling in or out of the phone, creating a global map of the Al-Qaeda network. When terrorists in the United States called, the NSA knew right away that a plot was underway here at home. Of course, they were swimming in data of this sort, so it is possible that such information got lost in the shuffle.

Read more at: https://warisboring.com/these-officials-let-911-happen/

The book will surely need a rebuttal.  From what I see, it's not blaming Bush or even the Clinton administrations which is a bit of a knee-jerk reaction. I've heard before, "Well, the Clinton administration gutted the CIA".  The above doesn't resolve anything. Just another piece of the puzzle. It sounds worth reading.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: These Officials Let 9/11 Happen
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 07:33:35 pm »
Jamie Gorelick.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: These Officials Let 9/11 Happen
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 08:20:02 pm »
Jamie Gorelick.
Ding Ding! Ding!!

We have a winner!

The Gorelick memo stovepiped agency information which, if shared, would have indicated something brewing well enough in advance to thwart the plot.

It is entirely likely this was done to keep other actions of the Clinton Administration, conducted for fun and profit, from being discovered by agencies which had not been thoroughly contaminated with corrupt officials.

As a legacy which the Bush Administration failed to identify and resolve, the information being sent to the top without any interagency communications and feedback made the entire plot possible.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis