Author Topic: Joe Scarborough: Donald Trump ‘Far Graver Threat to the Idea of America’ Than 9/11  (Read 491 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
11 Sep 2018

In an opinion editorial published by The Washington Post Monday, MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough claimed President Donald Trump poses a “far graver threat to the idea of America” than the September 11 attacks.

Scarborough’s piece, titled “Trump is harming the dream of America more than any foreign adversary ever could,” begins with the virulent Trump critic chronicling various foreign policy blunders committed by previous White Houses following the fateful terror attacks on September 11, 2001. The culmination of such “tragic lessons” — including then-President George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq without sufficient evidence tying Saddam Hussein to the attacks and subsequent death of 5,000 U.S. troops at a cost of $2 trillion  — Scarborough writes that America’s diminishing position on the global stage under President Trump, makes the current administration more dangerous than the 9/11 attacks themselves.

The former Republican Congress also argues “sixteen years of strategic missteps” not only set the stage for then-candidate Donald Trump’s brand of populism to propel him to the highest office in the land but has also “lent a sympathetic ear to neo-Nazis and white supremacists across the globe.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/09/11/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-far-graver-threat-to-the-idea-of-america-than-9-11/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Joe LOVES 911. Those towers dropping took him murdering an intern off the headlines.

Offline dfwgator

Joe was a graver threat to Lori Klausutis.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Joe who?

Some jerk from Florida that killed a woman.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Joe Scarborough: Donald Trump ‘Far Graver Threat to the Idea of America’ Than 9/11"

This guy was really stupid enough to say this?

I don't think I've ever seen him.

That ain't gonna change.