Author Topic: Rush: The Drive-Bys Can’t Change Public Opinion on Trump — and It’s Driving Them Crazy  (Read 390 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Drive-Bys Can’t Change Public Opinion on Trump — and It’s Driving Them Crazy

Sep 10, 2018

RUSH: No, no. Don’t get confused here. What I’m saying, folks, is the New York Times op-ed, that piece by Anonymous — whoever wrote that — and the Bob Woodward book, they’re nothing new at all. In fact, you could make the case… Now, the Woodward book has been in the planning stages for a long time; he’s been working on it a long time. So it’s not… The strategy for the Woodward book is not something that just popped up in the past couple of weeks. But regardless, the New York Times op-ed…

Which is there to buck it up — you know, to get in on the action and to get the Woodward book shown in the New York Times, in another publication. It’s to make it look like this anti-Trump stuff is all over the place, the “Trump is dangerous” stuff is all over the place. I would suggest to you this is just the media and the Washington establishment giving up on any idea that the special counsel is gonna come up with anything to get rid of Trump. I don’t think there’s anything arguable about this.

And the idea here… Oh, do you remember Chuck Todd? By the way, this is another thing. Chuck Todd, the Friday of the last week I was here — I forget how many days ago. Chuck Todd promised that Mueller was gonna have this gigantic bombshell on Friday. F. Chuck was advising everybody to go to work on Friday. This is of the Labor Day Weekend. “Don’t take the day off. Mueller is gonna have a bombshell!” There was nothing. So I think they’re resorting here to panic that what they’ve all believed and relied on, there’s no “there” there. That’s what I mean when I say these attacks on Trump are nothing new.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/10/the-drive-bys-cant-change-public-opinion-on-trump-and-its-driving-them-crazy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34