Author Topic: Chinese officials burn bibles, close churches, force Christian to denounce faith amid 'escalating' c  (Read 770 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Chinese officials burn bibles, close churches, force Christian to denounce faith amid 'escalating' crackdown
Lukas Mikelionis

The Chinese government is destroying cross, burning bibles, closing churches and forcing Christian believers to sign papers renouncing their faith as the crackdown on religious congregations in Beijing and several provinces intensifies.

The suppression of religious freedoms comes as an official government campaign to “Sinicize” religion by demanding loyalty to the atheist Communist party and removing any potential challenge to the party’s power in the country.

“The international community should be alarmed and outraged for this blatant violation of freedom of religion and belief,” Bob Fu of China Aid, said.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/09/10/chinese-officials-burn-bibles-close-churches-force-christian-to-denounce-faith-amid-escalating-crackdown.html

And then, they came for me...a homogeneous society to the State.

Offline Suppressed

And then, they came for me...a homogeneous society to the State.

You nailed it, @TomSea.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

We need to stop the trade war against these fine little yellow people. That will make them see the error of their ways and become more civilized.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
We need to stop the trade war against these fine little yellow people. That will make them see the error of their ways and become more civilized.

That's odd. All I keep seeing here, and we All know that Here is where the Great Economic and Foreign Policy Brainiacs are, not the White Hut, is how Trump is hurting American producers and consumers.

And they must be right because they keep telling us in post after post that he's a stupid, evil, brutish Dictator, so  hurting Americans must be at the top of his bucket list. 

Doesn't have anything at all to do with these fine little yellow people.

Trump just sucks, because well, they say so, and not much else.

wink777
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 05:22:39 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online DB

That's odd. All I keep seeing here, and we All know that Here is where the Great Economic and Foreign Policy Brainiacs are, not the White Hut, is how Trump is hurting American producers and consumers.

And they must be right because they keep telling us in post after post that he's a stupid, evil, brutish Dictator, so  hurting Americans must be at the top of his bucket list. 

Doesn't have anything at all to do with these fine little yellow people.

Trump just sucks, because well, they say so, and not much else.

wink777

Nice straw man rant. What does Trump have to do with the Chinese getting rid of Christians? You think a trade war helps the Christians there?

They are falling back into the black hole of tyranny. China has likely peaked and may well implode if they don't throw off the chains that are currently tightening. Trump or no Trump.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Nice straw man rant. What does Trump have to do with the Chinese getting rid of Christians? You think a trade war helps the Christians there?

They are falling back into the black hole of tyranny. China has likely peaked and may well implode if they don't throw off the chains that are currently tightening. Trump or no Trump.

It's got more substance than the NT crap I've seen thrown into thread after thread.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is new news?

Since when,1922?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!