Author Topic: Laura Ingraham Tears Up During Emotional Town Hall About Violence in Chicago  (Read 2711 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Heads up, this was from Friday night but they are repeating it right now (7:30 CST) Sunday night) and will repeat on Sunday night again at 10 PM CST Sunday night.  ---- On Fox News... obviously.
Laura Ingraham Tears Up During Emotional Town Hall About Violence in Chicago
by Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Sep 8th, 2018, 12:02 pm 1020

Laura Ingraham stopped by Chicago earlier this week and filmed a town hall special, which aired Friday night.

Focusing on the out-of-control gang violence, Ingraham spoke with the aunt of Demetrius Griffin Jr., a 15-year-old who was murdered in 2016 after a gang tried recruiting him. He was reportedly burned alive and his remains were found in a 55-gallon drum in an alley.

Rochelle Sykes told Ingraham that his mother is “distraught” and “basically not functioning” since Demetrius was her only son.

“He wasn’t in a gang. He didn’t do drugs. What was it that he could have done so bad that a monster would take his life like that?” Sykes asked. “And two blocks from his home… We have to pass that block every time we visit my mom.”

Read more at: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/laura-ingraham-tears-up-during-emotional-town-hall-about-violence-in-chicago/

Fix it, I saw some murder stats or something mentioned, I don't think it's the highest murders has been in that city but still troublesome.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 12:38:53 am by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's hard to watch.

Offline LMAO

That's hard to watch.

I had a co worker several years ago that was from Minneapolis and stated that if you're a young, urban, black male, of which he was, the view is if you don't join the gang that's trying to get you to join, then they automatically consider you part of a rival gang even if you have no gang affiliation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I had a co worker several years ago that was from Minneapolis and stated that if you're a young, urban, black male, of which he was, the view is if you don't join the gang that's trying to get you to join, then they automatically consider you part of a rival gang even if you have no gang affiliation

@LMAO

Tribal politics. You are one of the tribe,or you are the enemy.  There is no such thing as being neutral.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!