Author Topic: SHE’S BACK, TOO! Hillary to appear at ‘Lesbians Who Tech’ event  (Read 483 times)

Online corbe

SHE’S BACK, TOO! Hillary to appear at ‘Lesbians Who Tech’ event

September 8, 2018

By Kyle Olson

Move over Back Obama: Hillary Clinton isn’t going away, either.

As the midterms approach, the throwbacks of the Democrat Party are taking center stage.

This week, Clinton will be appearing at a “Lesbians Who Tech” conference in New York, according to a promotional video put out by the group.

<..Video at Link..>

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shes-back-too-hillary-to-appear-at-lesbians-who-tech-event/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 03:08:39 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

OK..   @Chosen Daughter the Mods were deleting them as fast as I could throw them up.  I was saving the Rug Doctor for last but out of respect for you I'll refrain.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   OK..   @Chosen Daughter the Mods were deleting them as fast as I could throw them up.  I was saving the Rug Doctor for last but out of respect for you I'll refrain.

Thank you Corbe! 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Slide Rule

It's just too bad that readers here can't be fully informed.
Especially when there are sick rugs out there.

:(
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:35:37 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SHE’S BACK, TOO! Hillary to appear at ‘Lesbians Who Tech’ event

September 8, 2018

By Kyle Olson

Move over Back Obama: Hillary Clinton isn’t going away, either.

As the midterms approach, the throwbacks of the Democrat Party are taking center stage.

This week, Clinton will be appearing at a “Lesbians Who Tech” conference in New York, according to a promotional video put out by the group.

<..Video at Link..>

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shes-back-too-hillary-to-appear-at-lesbians-who-tech-event/

@corbe 

Well,to be fair,Bathhouse Barry would feel right at home with that crowd,too. Bubbette! may even be stealing his thunder.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
For anyone interested, the Lifetime channel is running a remake of Hilary's life story tonight, The Bad Seed. wink777
Principles matter. Words matter.