Author Topic: He picked a funny day to talk about himself  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He picked a funny day to talk about himself
« on: September 09, 2018, 02:09:33 pm »
September 9, 2018
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

President Obama's back, but he picked a bad day to re-emerge.  On one side of the screen, there was President Obama talking about the recovery that started on his watch.  On the other half, the news-reader was telling us about economic numbers not seen in a long time.  My guess is that he'd preferred a different day to make his reappearance.

So why is Obama back?  My guess is that this is all about getting black Americans out to vote.

We have seen some interesting numbers and polls about support for President Trump: Rasmussen has 36%, and the NAACP has it at 21%.

Pick 21% or 36%.  They are both huge problems for a Democratic Party accustomed to getting 90% of the black vote.  The truth is that we would be in President Romney's second term if he had received 20% of the total vote.

There is more.  I believe that the Democratic Party is bankrupt when it comes to talking to black Americans.  Democrats have nothing to say except playing the race card and blaming everything on the GOP.

Can President Obama get the black vote to switch or even turn out?  I don't think so.

My guess is that most black Americans are beyond the "first black" president stuff and looking at their decaying neighborhoods run by Democrats and lousy public schools that the Obamas did not send their daughters to.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/he_picked_a_funny_day_to_talk_about_himself.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: He picked a funny day to talk about himself
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 03:18:15 pm »
September 9, 2018
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

There is more.  I believe that the Democratic Party is bankrupt when it comes to talking to black Americans.  Democrats have nothing to say except playing the race card and blaming everything on the GOP.

Can President Obama get the black vote to switch or even turn out?  I don't think so.

My guess is that most black Americans are beyond the "first black" president stuff and looking at their decaying neighborhoods run by Democrats and lousy public schools that the Obamas did not send their daughters to.

Where the Dims really shot themselves in the foot with black voters is when they made the His and Her Panic voters a more important voting block at the expense of their normal field hands. Blacks resent because sent to the back of the bus so brown people can take their place. Not only haven't they all received 40 acres and a Mercedes for their ancestors being slaves,but important white/Jewish Dims aren't answering their phones any more if JJ,Sharpie,or some other NAACP "field boss" were calling,unless there was an election coming up where the black vote is important.

Black voters might be important in big cities where the welfare housing and all the other "free stuff" exists,but brown votes are important in several big states,and is going to be more important as days pass and the DNC keeps Trump from funding the Wall. Blacks see Browns taking over as the most important Dim ethnic group,and they don't like it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/he_picked_a_funny_day_to_talk_about_himself.html
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: He picked a funny day to talk about himself
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 03:19:27 pm »
BTW,Bathhouse Barry Obomber thinks EVERY minute of EVERY day is a good time to talk about himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!