Author Topic: List: 200 reasons why Obama is ‘worst president in history’  (Read 475 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
List: 200 reasons why Obama is ‘worst president in history’
by Paul Bedard
 | September 07, 2018 07:47 AM

When readers see the new book, “The Worst President In History, the Legacy of Barack Obama,” liberals are likely to laugh at the list of 200 reasons. Conservatives are likely to think 200 is too few.

For authors and Obama critics Matt Margolis and Mark Noonan, the list seems to grow every day, and is the reason they have just updated their 2016 book.

Theirs is an account of the Democrat’s presidency and includes the controversies Obama waded into during his last months in office and first year in private life, like his administration’s effort to protect Hillary Rodham Clinton from prosecution over her private email server and controversial Clinton Foundation deals. Reason No. 200 cites the FBI’s anti-Trump, pro-Clinton bias.

“There was a lot of stuff we needed to add,” said the authors of their revised 491-page book that cites 1,193 endnotes.

“Obama’s real record has been whitewashed by former members of his cabal, his supporters, the media,” they wrote, concluding, “if their fantasy version of Obama’s presidency goes unchallenged, we will lose more than just the facts to history.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/list-200-reasons-why-obama-is-worst-president-in-history
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: List: 200 reasons why Obama is ‘worst president in history’
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 01:53:41 pm »
Barack Husein Obama is not the "worst President in history"! Not by a long shot but he certainly is the worst since Woodrow Wilson!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:08:31 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 02:35:22 pm »
Another one of these threads? I didn't know Obama cut aid to Africa to combat AIDS. I see the list is made up of things like that. I do agree that that is a very bad thing among others. I believe Obama was seen as no friend to Africa in the end.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:38:01 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 03:21:59 pm »
Another one of these threads? I didn't know Obama cut aid to Africa to combat AIDS. I see the list is made up of things like that. I do agree that that is a very bad thing among others. I believe Obama was seen as no friend to Africa in the end.

@TomSea

The truth is Obomber is no friend to anyone but Obomber. He may be the most vain man to ever be elected to public office,and that's saying something.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 10:24:24 am »
Pray we don't hear some idiotic, immoral and boorish standing up for slavery and criticism of Lincoln.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:21:20 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 11:59:20 am »
Pray we don't hear some idiotic, immoral and boorish standing up for slavery and criticism of Lincoln.

@TomSea

Bite me! The War of Northern Aggression didn't have a damn thing to do with slavery,and even Lincoln said so. Lincoln was a tyrant that illegally and UN-Constitutionally used the US military to prevent states from leaving the Union,EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD THAT LEGAL RIGHT AS A CONDITION OF THEM JOINING THE UNION.

You might want to do a little research on history before you start calling other people "idiot,immoral,and boorish".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!