Author Topic: Cohen wants his money back.  (Read 384 times)

Offline darroll

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 06:15:33 pm by darroll »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Cohen wants his money back.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 06:50:49 pm »
(CNN)Michael Cohen's shell company, Essential Consultants, filed a status report Friday evening agreeing to tear up the original 2016 agreement with adult film star Stormy Daniels, in which Cohen arranged to pay her $130,000 to stay silent about her alleged affair with President Donald Trump.

This so-called "hush agreement" has been at the root of some of Cohen's legal troubles and scrutinized in the criminal investigation that ultimately led to his plea last month. Cohen was Trump's personal lawyer for years. Trump has denied having an affair with Daniels.

"Today, Essential Consultants LLC and Michael Cohen have effectively put an end to the lawsuits filed against them by Stephanie Clifford aka Stormy Daniels," said Brent Blakely, Cohen's lawyer. "The rescission of the Confidential Settlement Agreement will result in Ms. Clifford returning to Essential Consultants the $130,000 she received in consideration, as required by California law."

more at link...

I thought Trump re-paided Cohen...shouldn't Stormy be paying David Dennison back?

Hard to believe Cohen has already run out of money.  Maybe he has a chippy on the side too.  Time to start up a new gofundme.
https://qz.com/1366837/michael-cohen-gofundme-has-raised-500000/
The donations have predominantly been small, and anonymous, though several have been donating under the name of people close to Trump—or supposedly so. Scrolling through the donor lists, there are donations attributed to or on behalf of Melania Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Rudy G., Stormy Daniels, and Vladimir Putin.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Cohen wants his money back.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 09:15:48 pm »

more at link...

I thought Trump re-paided Cohen...shouldn't Stormy be paying David Dennison back?

Hard to believe Cohen has already run out of money.  Maybe he has a chippy on the side too.  Time to start up a new gofundme.
https://qz.com/1366837/michael-cohen-gofundme-has-raised-500000/

:happyhappy:  ROFL  I hope it isn't coming from the Republican campaign fund.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.