Author Topic: HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech
September 7, 2018
By Victor Skinner

Former President Barack Obama visited The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Friday to accept the school’s ethics in government award, and to offer his take on “the state of our democracy.”

And while Obama found plenty of time to denigrate Republicans for allegedly stoking fear during these “dangerous” and “extraordinary times,” he also dedicated a lot of his speech to patting himself on the back for everything from the improving economy to supposedly helping to heal the country’s racial divisions.

All told, the former president referred to himself – I, My, Me – more than 102 times in about 64 minutes, while simultaneously engaging in the type political pot shots he criticized Republicans for.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hes-back-obama-refers-to-himself-102-times-during-64-minute-speech/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 06:23:32 pm »
HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech
September 7, 2018
By Victor Skinner

@rangerrebew

That's because he doesn't know anybody any smarter. Even he doesn't understand  himself most of the time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 06:26:16 pm »
The only we in Obama is what he flushed down a urinal.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.