Author Topic: The MASSIVE differences between healthy sea salt and unhealthy iodized, irradiated table salt  (Read 812 times)

rangerrebew

The MASSIVE differences between healthy sea salt and unhealthy iodized, irradiated table salt

Friday, September 07, 2018 by: S.D. Wells   

(Natural News) Trying to eat healthy and avoid all the major pitfalls of American food? Maybe you would like to sprinkle some aluminum, chlorine bleach, and ferrocyanide on your meal to add a little “flavor?” Sounds delicious. That’s what you’re getting when you use white, iodized, commercial table salt – the same salt that’s on nearly every restaurant table from sea to shining sea. The processing of table salt removes nearly all vital minerals and adds chemicals that cause cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-07-the-massive-differences-between-healthy-sea-salt-and-unhealthy-iodized-irradiated-table-salt.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I use Real Salt. Superior in every way, use half to as third as much because it's so much more potent.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I use Real Salt. Superior in every way, use half to as third as much because it's so much more potent.

??  As opposed to fake salt?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

??  As opposed to fake salt?

Ha. Ha. Ha.

That's the brand name. That and Himilayan are from dried sea beds. Gray sea salts and the like are generally recovered out of sea  water.

Looks like Walmart sells it. Worth a try.

The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...and Natural News again... Once again showing complete ignorance of health and science.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-is-iodized-salt-995726

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ha. Ha. Ha.

That's the brand name. That and Himilayan are from dried sea beds. Gray sea salts and the like are generally recovered out of sea  water.

Looks like Walmart sells it. Worth a try.

Oh.  Nevermind....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Oh.  Nevermind....

My sarcasm meter went off, I thought you are being smarty pants. But you made me laugh, even if inadvertedly!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
My sarcasm meter went off, I thought you are being smarty pants. But you made me laugh, even if inadvertedly!

I have that effect.   :shrug:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
...and Natural News again... Once again showing complete ignorance of health and science.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-is-iodized-salt-995726

We keep pitching but the boy keeps missing.

Natural news is a peddler of phony ballony news.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.