Author Topic: Kavanaugh protestor receives cash. Caught on camera.  (Read 494 times)

Offline mrclose

Kavanaugh protestor receives cash. Caught on camera.
« on: September 07, 2018, 06:37:57 pm »

(If you get the popup at link to login, just left-click somewhere on the page and it will go away.)

The man handing money to the Kavanaugh hearing protester is Vinay Krishnan. Consultant/organizer at Center for Popular Democracy.

An Organization ON THE RECORD as have received funding from George Soros.
He locked his account this morning, but has now closed it. @vinayrkrishnan

https://twitter.com/search?q=vinayrkrishnan
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Kavanaugh protestor receives cash. Caught on camera.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 07:42:11 pm »
I have heard rumor after rumor that people were being "paid to protest" and I was pretty skeptical of going along with it as truth. But this story pretty much seals the deal that it does in fact happen. The limiter is the leftist fellow (Vinay Krishnan) claims the payments were only to pay the fines associated with being arrested. We really have no way to verify what they were paid. That said, and I doubt it is true that they only got bail bond money. This expose shows leftist protesters with an advantage the normal person doesn't get (w/ a get out of jail free card).

I am bookmarking this thread, it is solid proof that paying leftist protesters does occur. Proof that needed shown to finally put the question of it actually occurring in the light for all to see.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:43:35 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 08:07:05 pm »
The thread yesterday with the statements and pictures from the 3 doctors was proof enough for me they were paid to protest as it happened before the hearings started and before anyone was arrested.  The story that it was to pay fines is total hogwash.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 08:12:18 pm »
The thread yesterday with the statements and pictures from the 3 doctors was proof enough for me they were paid to protest as it happened before the hearings started and before anyone was arrested.  The story that it was to pay fines is total hogwash.

"Walking Around Money" has been around forever.