Author Topic: Ken Starr says he considered perjury charges against Hillary Clinton, in explosive new memoir  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ken Starr says he considered perjury charges against Hillary Clinton, in explosive new memoir
Alex Pappas
By Alex Pappas | Fox News

Former independent counsel Ken Starr writes in his new memoir that he considered -- but ultimately abandoned -- the idea of perjury charges against then-first lady Hillary Clinton after her “preposterous” deposition with investigators in 1995.

“I was upset over Mrs. Clinton’s performance, and was even considering bringing the matter before the Washington grand jury for possible indictment on perjury,” Starr wrote in “Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation,” which hits bookshelves Tuesday.

Fox News obtained an advance copy of the book. In it, Starr recounts a Jan. 22, 1995, deposition with both then-President Bill Clinton and the first lady about the suicide of White House adviser Vince Foster and other issues stemming from the Whitewater land deal investigation. 

Recalling the president’s answers during that interview, Starr writes, “Clinton bobbed and weaved, but was always pleasant as he avoided answering.”

The first lady, though, was a different story.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/10/ken-starr-says-considered-perjury-charges-against-hillary-clinton-in-explosive-new-memoir.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Should have, would have, and could have, Ken.  But didn't.  Not sure why you would open your filthy trap now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,NOW he says that because he needs to pump up his book sales.

Refuse to buy or even check his book out from local libraries because the SOB didn't have the stones to do it when America was a risk,but discovered the willpower when HE could profit from it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Should have, would have, and could have, Ken.  But didn't.  Not sure why you would open your filthy trap now.

Just think how different things would have been if he had...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Just as he turned a blind eye to his Baylor football players raping women.

Offline andy58-in-nh

There are reasons why the Clintons always escape culpability for whatever acts of malfeasance they commit.

And I believe that most, if not all of them are in manila folders with an FBI seal on the outside and the names and histories of prominent US government officials on the inside.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Polly Ticks

Nice to know he considered it.  That and 2 or 3 bucks will get you a coffee at the local Starbucks.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There are reasons why the Clintons always escape culpability for whatever acts of malfeasance they commit.

And I believe that most, if not all of them are in manila folders with an FBI seal on the outside and the names and histories of prominent US government officials on the inside.

You said it @andy58-in-nh and I fully agree!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just think how different things would have been if he had...

I'm not sure it would be much different.  She would still have won the Senate in corrupt NY, even if she ran from a jail cell (if not in 2000 then 2006, assuming she got jail, which is a poor assumption).  She would have still run for Preezy in 08, and Obastard would still have offered her SoS gig as a consolation for getting beaten.

Being fingered by Ken Starr would have been the badge of honor that it was for her husband.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Being fingered by Ken Starr would have been the badge of honor that it was for her husband.

Ya know cyber...that is a visual I could have gone without today.   ****slapping
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.