Author Topic: It’s Time To End Judicial Hearings. They’re A Stupid Waste Of Time.  (Read 638 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Wire
Ben Shapiro
Sept. 6, 2018

So, we’re now into the third day of the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing for Judge Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s pick to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court. The hearings have been disrupted scores of times by disgruntled Leftists, marred by idiotic rumors regarding supposed white supremacist hand signals and refused handshakes, and finally run into the ground by Democrats intent on launching 2020 presidential campaigns on the back of ridiculous grandstanding.

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/35545/its-time-end-judicial-hearings-theyre-stupid-waste-ben-shapiro

Offline endicom

Probably a good idea as the hearings have become comedic farce.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Desperation is like stealing from the Mafia: you stand a good chance of attracting the wrong attention.  The Rats are certainly om that track right now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't know, unless you're room temp IQ or knee jerk tree hugger, the Dems looked stupid and weak, desperate and threadbare for all to see without the media filtering and soundbites.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Probably a good idea as the hearings have become comedic farce.
Especially with a weak chairman that lets the antics run on and on. But then maybe that was deliberate to show the country how much they are idiots
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 10:31:31 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
At first blush the idea seems a good one but I'm going to think about it for awhile before I sign on.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
At first blush the idea seems a good one but I'm going to think about it for awhile before I sign on.

Only question here is how many of the real voters are watching, not just likely voters.

The bigger the snootful of these asinine Rat antics they get the bigger the Red Wave this time and the bigger the Trump wave next time.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just get the cameras out and things will settle down dramatically.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington