Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to stump for Bob Menendez in the most ethically backwards campaign event of all time  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton to stump for Bob Menendez in the most ethically backwards campaign event of all time
by Philip Wegmann
 | September 06, 2018 03:57 PM

Eighteen counts of bribery have scared many Democrats away from Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., but they didn’t scare away Hillary Clinton. The failed presidential candidate is coming to New Jersey to campaign for the ethically challenged and politically beleaguered incumbent senator.

“I am honored to ask you to join me for a Women for Menendez Evening Reception with special guest Hillary Rodham Clinton in support of my re-election campaign!” Menendez wrote to his supporters in an email. “This exciting event will take place on Monday, October 15th at 6:00 PM in Jersey City, NJ.”

The exciting event will also be really, really expensive. A plate ranges from $500 to $5,400, which is alarming until you remember that Menendez has expensive tastes. The senator was credibly accused of running an immigration racket. He provided visas for several of the girlfriends of convicted fraudster Salomon Melgen, and that wealthy ophthalmologist in turn provided him with flights on a private jet, nights in Paris, and rounds of golf at private clubs. If it wasn’t for a mistrial, Menendez would likely be behind bars.

The decadence was excessive even by congressional standards. "The fact that your criminal trial did not result in a conviction,” the Senate Ethics Committee wrote in an admonishing letter, “neither enforces nor supplants the Senate's rules or standards of conduct.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/hillary-clinton-to-stump-for-bob-menendez-in-the-most-ethically-backwards-campaign-event-of-all-time
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
The only shock is that anyone would be shocked at ethically-backwards Hilarious Rodent Clinton campaigning for an ethically-backwards Senator.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The only shock is that anyone would be shocked at ethically-backwards Hilarious Rodent Clinton campaigning for an ethically-backwards Senator.

:amen:  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien