Author Topic: Honor Pat Tillman, Not Colin Kaepernick  (Read 674 times)

rangerrebew

Honor Pat Tillman, Not Colin Kaepernick
« on: September 06, 2018, 03:51:49 pm »

September 6, 2018
Honor Pat Tillman, Not Colin Kaepernick
By Daniel John Sobieski

Despite Nike's pompous slogan adorning its new poster child for its corporate insanity and the NFL's ongoing death wish as both slap our military veterans and the flag and our freedoms in the face, former quarterback Colin Kaepernick has sacrificed nothing compared to those who risked their lives for this country and its freedoms like former Arizona Cardinals star Pat Tillman.

While some who would diminish and denigrate his genuine heroism and patriotism like to point out that Tillman was killed by friendly fire in Afghanistan, the fact remains that he willingly gave up a lucrative Hall  of Fame career to put his life on the line for his country:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/honor_pat_tillman_not_colin_kaepernick.html#ixzz5QKykeZPP

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Honor Pat Tillman, Not Colin Kaepernick
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 12:54:06 am »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 01:08:28 am »
With very few exceptions, like being convicted in a Courts Martial, I honor Everyone who wears the uniform.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 01:29:03 am »
I agree.  Colin needs to be in jail. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 01:36:16 am »

Who are you agreeing with and why should Colin be in jail?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 04:26:54 pm »

@LegalAmerican

I disagree. We are Americans living in America. When we can no longer speak our minds,no matter how little our minds hold,it will no longer be America.

Not saying fans shouldn't boycott his team until he is fired,though. That would be the people telling him to STFU,not the government.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 04:40:30 pm »
With very few exceptions, like being convicted in a Courts Martial, I honor Everyone who wears the uniform.

Me too, like the Eagles, Patriots, Redsox, Washington Capitals and so on.  And our post man.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 05:34:04 pm »
@LegalAmerican

I disagree. We are Americans living in America. When we can no longer speak our minds,no matter how little our minds hold,it will no longer be America.

Not saying fans shouldn't boycott his team until he is fired,though. That would be the people telling him to STFU,not the government.

Jefferson was a great proponent of public libraries.

The idea being if you Wanted an education you could go out and get one, unlike having to pay for today's leftist public Indoctrination centers.

With a truly educated populace, idiot ideas like having Govt regulate the free exchange of ideas wouldn't happen.

Instead, idiot ideas would be hooted out of the public discourse on a rail.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 05:35:21 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 11:38:56 pm »
I say, treason, subversive, anti American.
-------------------------
Colin Kaepernick Converted To Islam Before His Anti-American Stance. Coincidence?
 by Martin Walsck.

.......truncated......
While The 49ers indicate it has nothing to do with his political views, we clearly see that they have nonetheless made the proper decision. Kaepernick deserved to be cut, and he will have a much harder time finding a team that will sign him in the future following his anti-American views.

To this point, everyone is well aware of Colin Kaepernick’s anti-American stance as he refused to stand during the national anthem during an NFL football game. There are a ton of issues with his actions, but the leading factor that drove his position towards hating America came from one source: Islam.

In short, here is Kaepernick’s statements:

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.............

Now, as you can imagine, this has set many into deep anger towards Kaepernick, but some sympathize with him. Let us address the real issue behind his statement to prove that he is being a whiny, baby that does nothing more than run his mouth without actually helping the issues he claims matter to him.

To date, Kaepernick has donated $0 (ZERO) to Black Lives Matter or any other group affiliated with helping minorities. His net worth is estimated to be over $100 million, yet he has donated zero dollars to the issues he claims to be so passionate about.

Secondly, did you know that Kaepernick was abandoned by his black family as a child and was adopted by a white family? Did he suffer like he claims or was he taken care of when no one else wanted him? You only hear him talking tough now because something else is driving his anti-American anger. Kaepernick converted to Islam two months ago.

Islam Has Fueled His Anger Towards Americans

In this Instagram post, Kaepernick is praising and wishing everyone a happy Ramadan. Ramadan is purported to be a peaceful celebratory period, but in 2016, there were 200 attacks and over 1,500 people were killed by Muslim terrorists.

But wait? I thought Kaepernick was sick of seeing bodies on the streets without justice? Let us know if you find a statement from him disavowing the violence of Islam and the targeting of Christians by jihadi’s wearing towels on their heads. Hint: You won’t.

In July 2016, Kaepernick converted to Islam during the offseason AND he is engaged to Nessa Diab, a Black Lives Matter activist who promotes what she calls “authentic Islam.” The Kaepernick’s will also have a traditional Muslim wedding. It will be enlightening to see what Ms. Diab does when Colin starts to treat her as a third class citizen because Islam encourages and demands men treat their women that way.

BLM and Islam have taken a stronghold in this country thanks to people like Obama and Hillary that praise Islam. Remember Hillary said in 2015 this quote:
.....................https://conservativedailypost.com/colin-kaepernick-converted-to-islam-before-his-anti-american-stance-coincidence/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 12:35:40 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 11:49:33 pm »
@LegalAmerican do you have a link for that?