Author Topic: Trump breaks 20-year ‘fouled up’ budget gridlock, scores big wins  (Read 3358 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
@To-Whose-Benefit?

Can you show me the language in the Constitution that allows them to delegate any of their mandated duties?

@Bigun

I couldn't dig That authorization out of the Constitution even with one of these.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 01:42:08 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I couldn't dig That authorization out of the Constitution even with one of these.

Nope!  Can't find what isn't there however you choose to look.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Wulf Anson Author
@Bigun

Put our Congressional check forgers back in charge of the money supply and the voters themselves will balance the budget right quick.

Once you take away their power to write blank checks by making Them counterfeit the money to pay for them, . . . on CNN, . . .

Torches and Pitchforks.

The peasants storming Castle Frankenstein!

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Put our Congressional check forgers back in charge of the money supply and the voters themselves will balance the budget right quick.

Once you take away their power to write blank checks by making Them counterfeit the money to pay for them, . . . on CNN, . . .

Torches and Pitchforks.

The peasants storming Castle Frankenstein!

Repeal 1913!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Can you show me the language in the Constitution that allows them to delegate any of their mandated duties?

It's just before the abortion clause and the same-sex marriage clause.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It's just before the abortion clause and the same-sex marriage clause.

Damn!  Never occurred to me to look there and my penumbra vision went out long ago in any case.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Damn!  Never occurred to me to look there and my penumbra vision went out long ago in any case.

Try checking under the emanations.  They often hide and lurk under there.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

They Love the 'Commerce Clause' too, check there.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Try checking under the emanations.  They often hide and lurk under there.

Thanks but unfortunately,  my emanations vision went right along with the penumbra vision.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Wulf Anson Author

Offline GrouchoTex

@GrouchoTex it's called Bias Confirmation.

They want to goad a certain reaction out of people so they can go "see I told you so!"

Yep, I laugh when the 2nd or 3rd post on these things, whether they are pro or anti Trump someone writes, "lets see if the AT/NT folks are brave enough to respond".

Offline skeeter

Yep, I laugh when the 2nd or 3rd post on these things, whether they are pro or anti Trump someone writes, "lets see if the AT/NT folks are brave enough to respond".

Dunno why you find it funny. There are several people who constantly bring up 'Trump's deficit'. It natural for Trump supporters to want to see how they'll respond to this rather good news.

They didn't disappoint.

Offline Suppressed

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Ask the Supremes.  They've found it multiple times, most notably here:
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/276/394.html

IANAL, thank goodness.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GrouchoTex

Dunno why you find it funny. There are several people who constantly bring up 'Trump's deficit'. It natural for Trump supporters to want to see how they'll respond to this rather good news.

They didn't disappoint.

Dunno why you don't, so there's that.