Author Topic: Vic Mensa So Long, 'Slimy Dog' Rahm Emanuel ... Chicago Needs a Real Leader!!!  (Read 475 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/04/vic-mensa-chicago-mayor-rahm-emanuel-slimy-dog/

Vic Mensa is excited about the future of Chicago now that Mayor Rahm Emanuel has announced he won't be running for re-election ... because he says the guy wasn't fit to lead his home city in the first place.

The Chicago rapper tells TMZ ... Emanuel is a corrupt, dishonest career politician who has always been about power and not the well-being of the people. Vic calls Rahm a "slimy dog" with no morals, no spine ... and no true connection to the city.

Mensa also fires off a list of examples how he feels Emanuel has failed Chitown ... including closing schools and mental health facilities, and the mayor's alleged role in keeping police footage of the shooting of Laquan McDonald from the public.

Vic is hopeful that Emanuel's successor will be someone with roots in the city and the background needed to fully understand the problems that have plagued Chicago ... and do whatever it takes to fix them.

Mensa's love of this city runs deep ... just last week he gave away thousands of free shoes in the Englewood neighborhood in response to cops planting "bait trucks" loaded with sneakers earlier in August in hopes of catching people in the act of stealing.

Offline LMAO

I have a hunch that the next mayor of Chicago will be a progressive that will double down on the same failed policies.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO beat me to it.

I would expect to see someone like that uber-leftie gal from the Bronx (Ocasio-Cortez, or some strange name like that?) get the nod as the next mayor.

Things are gonna get far FAR worse in Chicago, before they ever get better.

IF they can ever "get better"...

Offline Hoodat

Vic is hopeful that Emanuel's successor will be someone with roots in the city and the background needed to fully understand the problems that have plagued Chicago ... and do whatever it takes to fix them.

Someone with roots in the city, eh?  How about this guy.  He should fully understand the problems that have plagued Chicago since he helped create them.

His work ethic is seriously lacking and his leadership ability is non-existent.  But no one has complained so far.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

Someone with roots in the city, eh?  How about this guy.  He should fully understand the problems that have plagued Chicago since he helped create them.

His work ethic is seriously lacking and his leadership ability is non-existent.  But no one has complained so far.

He's too busy hanging out on Richard Branson's yacht to be bothered.