Author Topic: Trump says he won't see moon landing biopic over American flag being left out  (Read 363 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he won't see moon landing biopic over American flag being left out
By Megan Keller - 09/04/18 07:18 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday said he will not go see the biopic of Neil Armstrong starring Ryan Gosling due to the American flag being left out of the film.

“It’s unfortunate. It’s almost like they’re embarrassed at the achievement coming from America, I think it’s a terrible thing,” Trump told The Daily Caller in an interview. “For that reason, I wouldn’t even want to watch the movie.”

“When you think of Neil Armstrong and when you think of the landing on the moon, you think about the American flag,” he added.

Gosling defended the decision last week, telling The Telegraph on Friday, “I think this was widely regarded in the end as a human achievement [and] that’s how we chose to view it.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/405063-trump-says-he-wont-see-moon-landing-biopic-over-american-flag-being
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Good!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn