Author Topic: Georgia: Judge Resigns After Terror-linked CAIR Attacks Her for Verbal Lashing of Chauvinist Muslim  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

Georgia: Judge Resigns After Terror-linked CAIR Attacks Her for Verbal Lashing of Chauvinist Muslim Refugee
September 3, 2018 / creeping   

CAIR’s war on women is relentless.

SANDY SPRINGS, GA — A Sandy Springs Municipal Court judge who came under fire for making disparaging remarks against an Iranian-American student has asked not to be reappointed to the bench. Sharon Dickson last week asked Mayor Rusty Paul not to be considered for another four-year term on the court.

“Thank you for the opportunity to serve as a judge for the city of Sandy Springs for the past four years,” Dickson said in her letter. “At this juncture, I ask that you not consider me for an appointment for the next four-year term. I request that I be taken off the calendar for the remainder of the year. Again, thanks for the opportunity to serve.”

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/09/03/georgia-judge-resigns-cair-hamas/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Controversial comments uttered by Dickson to defendant Fazial Azizan, an Iranian-American pursuing a degree in nursing, were made during a July 13, 2017, trial on a disorderly conduct charge. The judge called the college student and Uber driver “despicable,” and chided him for speaking in court with the comment, “I know where you come from, women don’t mean anything,” which critics said showed the judge’s bigotry."

Sounds about right to me.

She ought to run for public office!