Author Topic: Jeanine Pirro says Trump was 'framed'  (Read 1202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeanine Pirro says Trump was 'framed'
« on: September 02, 2018, 09:13:29 pm »
by Naomi Lim
 | September 02, 2018 04:07 PM

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro made unsubstantiated claims Sunday that President Trump has been "framed" amid special counsel Robert Mueller's federal Russia investigation.

“I’ve been in law enforcement for over three decades. This guy was framed," Pirro told John Catsimatidis on AM 970 New York's " The Cats Roundtable." "The crisscrossing and the incestuous nature of our government in an attempt to prevent the outsider president that we wanted from getting elected is frightening."

Pirro, a Trump ally and former Westchester County Court judge in New York, made the charge as she alleged connections between Mueller, the Justice Department, the FBI, and Democrats like Hillary Clinton as the special counsel investigates whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

She also evoked the Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Act warrant application filed by the FBI seeking permission to gather information on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, who had questionable ties to Russia. The application was based on, in part, the controversial, salacious dossier compiled by ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele.
by Naomi Lim
 | September 02, 2018 04:07 PM

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro made unsubstantiated claims Sunday that President Trump has been "framed" amid special counsel Robert Mueller's federal Russia investigation.

“I’ve been in law enforcement for over three decades. This guy was framed," Pirro told John Catsimatidis on AM 970 New York's " The Cats Roundtable." "The crisscrossing and the incestuous nature of our government in an attempt to prevent the outsider president that we wanted from getting elected is frightening."

Pirro, a Trump ally and former Westchester County Court judge in New York, made the charge as she alleged connections between Mueller, the Justice Department, the FBI, and Democrats like Hillary Clinton as the special counsel investigates whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia ahead of the 2016 presidential election.

She also evoked the Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Act warrant application filed by the FBI seeking permission to gather information on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, who had questionable ties to Russia. The application was based on, in part, the controversial, salacious dossier compiled by ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeanine-pirro-says-trump-was-framed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Jeanine Pirro says Trump was 'framed'
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 10:21:11 pm »
Somebody arranged for President Trump's son, his son-in-law, and his campaign manager to meet with russians at Trump Tower, and convinced President Trump to lie about it to the American people every chance he could. :shrug:

and they framed his lawyer too

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 10:24:11 pm »
Judge Pirro is correct. No basis for this phoney witch hunt.  Proven, not unsubstantiated.  Who wrote that baloney?

https://youtu.be/Ozbu4YwL3dM

« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 11:55:44 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 10:42:55 pm »
How has Trump been framed?  He hasn't been charged with a crime -- yet. 

I keep hearing Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump.  How does anyone know what evidence Mueller has?  I don't recall seeing any reports from him yet.

This guy has been abused by Trump and his followers from the beginning  --  because he is doing the job he was appointed to do, not glossing over as was done with Hillary.  I find it interesting that Trump and his supporters, who complained about the half-assed Hillary investigations are now unhappy that Mueller is taking his time and endeavoring to do his job right -- only because it's Trump who *may* be under scrutiny.  I should think if Trump is as innocent of any wrongdoing as he claims, he and his followers would welcome a thorough investigation and would cooperate in any way they could to move this investigation along.  Bitching and moaning and throwing up roadblocks are only going to prolong this inquiry. 

Maybe Trump's pundits, experts and media talking heads should stop parroting his whiny tweets and urge him to cooperate.

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 11:36:39 pm »

I keep hearing Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump.  How does anyone know what evidence Mueller has?  I don't recall seeing any reports from him yet.

This guy has been abused by Trump and his followers from the beginning  --  because he is doing the job he was appointed to do, not glossing over as was done with Hillary.  I find it interesting that Trump and his supporters, who complained about the half-assed Hillary investigations are now unhappy that Mueller is taking his time and endeavoring to do his job right -- only because it's Trump who *may* be under scrutiny.  I should think if Trump is as innocent of any wrongdoing as he claims, he and his followers would welcome a thorough investigation and would cooperate in any way they could to move this investigation along.  Bitching and moaning and throwing up roadblocks are only going to prolong this inquiry. 

Maybe Trump's pundits, experts and media talking heads should stop parroting his whiny tweets and urge him to cooperate.

goopo

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 12:26:33 am »

:amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 01:15:55 am »
There is no crime, so what are they spending tax dollars,,ON?  They are framing Trump with the phoney Russian bit. 

Wish my videos would show up here.

youtu.be/Ozbu4YwL3dM

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:44:02 am by LegalAmerican »

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 01:31:31 am »
There is no crime, so what are they spending tax dollars,,ON?  They are framing Trump with the phoney Russian bit. 

Wish my videos would show up here. Do I have to be a N.T. to get that privilege ?  What?

Count so far @LegalAmerican

Flynn
Manafort
Gates
Papadopoulos
van der Zwaan
Pinedo
13 Russian nationals
12 Russian intelligence officers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/21/whos-been-charged-by-mueller-in-russia-probe-so-far.html

*Cohen (the fixer) was dumped on SDNY.

As far as posting video's here, I have nary a clue.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 01:40:52 am »
Wish my videos would show up here. Do I have to be a N.T. to get that privilege ?  What?

! No longer available

remove the "s"   from https

But I forgot that you have me on ignore.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 01:46:51 am »

Isn't that interesting?   

I find it funny.

His fanbase has gone from screaming "It's a witch-hunt!" to "He was framed!" all in advance of whatever it is Trump supposedly did not do.

I think Trump just took the bait set out to deflect what the Democrats were doing all-along, and he was not wise enough to see the set-up because his arrogance does his thinking for him.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 01:59:09 am »
From experience, framed has to be better than railroaded.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 02:24:32 am »
Pirro and Trump; desperate for attention. Surprise!
Hey, book matches on WWF, w/a tag-team labeled
the "Narcissists"!!!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 11:28:12 am »

Yes.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 11:42:07 am »

Good grief!  No, you don't have to be a N.T., you only have to have some knowledge or ask for help for crying out loud.

It is very easy:  omit the "https://" and voila, your video will show up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 12:01:21 pm »
Somebody arranged for President Trump's son, his son-in-law, and his campaign manager to meet with russians at Trump Tower, and convinced President Trump to lie about it to the American people every chance he could. :shrug:

and they framed his lawyer too

IMHO I will say that with Kushner's ties to Soros there is a likelihood that the Trumps were set up or that information was misconstrued.  I've never trusted Jared and still believe he does NOT have Trump's best interest.

Meanwhile, there has been very strong evidence revealed during the Mueller investigation that indicates that the Bammy administration colluded with Russia to help elect Hillary Clinton, yet that focus has been set aside and continually dismissed.

As a note; Rosenstein was appointed by Trump (big mistake) ....

After his  clerkship, Rosenstein joined the U.S. Department of Justice through the Attorney General’s Honors Program. From 1990 to 1993, he prosecuted public corruption cases as a trial attorney with the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division, then led by Assistant Attorney General Robert Mueller.

During the Clinton Administration, Rosenstein served as Counsel to Deputy Attorney General Philip B. Heymann (1993–1994) and Special Assistant to Criminal Division Assistant Attorney General Jo Ann Harris (1994–1995). Rosenstein then worked in the United States Office of the Independent Counsel under Ken Star on the Whitewater investigation into President Bill Clinton. As an Associate Independent Counsel from 1995 to 1997, he was co-counsel in the trial of three defendants who were convicted of fraud, and he supervised the investigation that found no basis for criminal prosecution of White House officials who had obtained FBI background reports

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 01:20:34 pm »
IMHO I will say that with Kushner's ties to Soros there is a likelihood that the Trumps were set up or that information was misconstrued.  I've never trusted Jared and still believe he does NOT have Trump's best interest.

IKR...It is unbelievable that Trump trusts his own family.  Doesn't he know what kind of people they are?

Meanwhile, there has been very strong evidence revealed during the Mueller investigation that indicates that the Bammy administration colluded with Russia to help elect Hillary Clinton, yet that focus has been set aside and continually dismissed.

I understand your points about Rosenstein, and I agree there is a lot of smoke there...the problem is there is a lot of smoke coming from Trump Tower too.

Also...I appreciate how you respond to posts you disagree with by expressing your own opinions and observations instead of offering snark and insults.  You're a class act @libertybele  :beer:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2018, 03:42:52 am »
Good grief!  No, you don't have to be a N.T., you only have to have some knowledge or ask for help for crying out loud.

It is very easy:  omit the "https://" and voila, your video will show up.

Why nasty? I was asking for help.  Thanks. NOT EVERY ONE IS COMPUTER SAVY.  Now I know.

NOPE...DID NOT WORK.  Now what?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:45:16 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2018, 03:47:00 am »

youtu.be/Ozbu4YwL3dM

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2018, 04:04:20 am »
  youtu.be/Ozbu4YwL3dM

Have another beer hombre'.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2018, 04:30:40 am »

After his  clerkship, Rosenstein joined the U.S. Department of Justice through the Attorney General’s Honors Program. From 1990 to 1993, he prosecuted public corruption cases as a trial attorney with the Public Integrity Section of the Criminal Division, then led by Assistant Attorney General Robert Mueller.

During the Clinton Administration, Rosenstein served as Counsel to Deputy Attorney General Philip B. Heymann (1993–1994) and Special Assistant to Criminal Division Assistant Attorney General Jo Ann Harris (1994–1995). Rosenstein then worked in the United States Office of the Independent Counsel under Ken Star on the Whitewater investigation into President Bill Clinton. As an Associate Independent Counsel from 1995 to 1997, he was co-counsel in the trial of three defendants who were convicted of fraud, and he supervised the investigation that found no basis for criminal prosecution of White House officials who had obtained FBI background reports

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

No ties to SOROS. Soros owns a lot of business's in the USA.  You probably have ties to SOROS if you use PROGRESSIVE Auto Insurance, use sweetener, or the new, "check your poop", Item with the square little guy.  All SOROS OWNED.  JARED got a mortgage loan "funded" by Soros, as do many others.  Probably me too, as now, as new homeowner of 4 months, this is the THIRD time, they have sold my loan.  Who knows, who has it now. INVESTORS buy loans.  Jared is fine. Stop listening to left, lying news.  Just an hour ago, I heard a station say, republicans last year changed the rules in the  senate about voting.  NO. That was DEMON-RAT Harry Reid of NV, that did that in 2011?  We are not getting any real truth. 

Hind sight is lovely isn't it?  Did you tell president TRUMP not to keep Rosenstein?  TRUMP is supposed to know, who is lying or not, as a clairvoyant ?   TRUMP is supposed to know....everybody?   You all, are so quick to criticize a man, doing great things. It is all on the SWAMP, not he.  How did any of you do, in a new job, much less, this one?  For no pay.

He had to get in, his cabinet. Still working on that. Then learning all the ropes.

My mom told me one time, when they had two horses pulling a load, and the lazy one did not pull his share, they would whip the hard woking, worker horse, to work harder.  That is how I see this criticism on president TRUMP.
People must think, they are smart doing this.  SMH.   He needs our help.  Stop flogging a great president. Don't bother coming back with "some remark."  I am a patriot.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:43:03 am by LegalAmerican »