Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is the deep state a real threat or is it a paranoid conspiracy theory?

(1/8) > >>

Machiavelli:
Is the deep state a real threat or is it just another paranoid conspiracy theory?

Frank Cannon:
Don't have to look any further than the Dossier, who's hands it passed through and what ultimately happened to it to know that there is an active shadow govt' at work.

Machiavelli:
I think it's a paranoid conspiracy theory propagated primarily by the most fanatical supporters of Donald Trump. I am not talking about all or most Trump supporters, of course.

Machiavelli:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on September 03, 2018, 11:13:13 pm ---Don't have to look any further than the Dossier, who's hands it passed through and what ultimately happened to it to know that there is an active shadow govt' at work.
--- End quote ---

@Frank Cannon

Did you forget your sarcasm tag?  :laugh:

Frank Cannon:

--- Quote from: Machiavelli on September 03, 2018, 11:20:59 pm ---@Frank Cannon

Did you forget your sarcasm tag?  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've been listening to you kooks trying to convince everyone that there is nothing to see here. Obama and his crew didn't bug Trump Towers, didn't engage govt' officials in manufacturing dirt on opposing candidates, didn't actively tank real criminality by multiple players on their team and so on and so forth. There is a deep state. It has been exposed. It is not a debate anymore. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version