Author Topic: The trial that will ‘tear Chicago apart’ starts this week  (Read 585 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Thomas Lifson
Sept. 2, 2018

Chicago may be on its way to its own version of the Rodney King beating trial. If the name of the defendant whose trial begins after the holiday weekend, Jason Van Dyke, doesn’t ring a bell, perhaps the name of his alleged victim will: Laquan McDonald. If you don’t recognize Laquan’s name, then you haven’t been paying attention to the fall of Chicago, with the horrendous murder rate, and the spread of street violence into the toniest neighborhoods.

John Kass of the Chicago Tribune, the best columnist in America writing for a metropolitan daily, is well aware of why this trial matters so much and what lies ahead for the city he knows and loves:

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/the_trial_that_will_tear_chicago_apart_starts_this_week.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The trial that will ‘tear Chicago apart’ starts this week
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 11:14:49 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 11:20:57 pm »
Dashcam video:

! No longer available

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 11:31:13 pm »
Van Dyke is the white cop who shot black teenager Laquan McDonald 16 times. The video of the shooting was horrific and sparked protests. The trial will be even more emotionally charged.

In the military, shooting a combatant point blank with no cover and no body armor 16 times would be considered a 'double tap' in the extreme, as well as a reckless waste of ammunition.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 12:37:21 am »
:2popcorn:

That's all we can do. Seeing Rahm reamed will be nice but Chicago has become tragedy upon tragedy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 12:48:13 am »

That's all we can do. Seeing Rahm reamed will be nice but Chicago has become tragedy upon tragedy.

I'm from southern Michigan, and I used to drive to the loop for shopping and people watching all the time.  That city really had heart, unlike Deetroit the cesspool.  Haven't been there since before Byrne.

I really loved Chicago, now it's Shitcago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: