Author Topic: Far-right poised for big wins in Sweden election  (Read 998 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Far-right poised for big wins in Sweden election
« on: September 03, 2018, 02:15:25 am »
Far-right poised for big wins in Sweden election
AFP   
Gaël BRANCHEREAU   ,AFP•September 2, 2018

Stockholm (AFP) - The anti-immigration far-right is expected to soar in Sweden's September 9 general election, capitalising on voter discontent as Swedes punish traditional parties over immigration, integration and health care.

Prime Minister Stefan Lofven's Social Democrats, who have dominated Swedish politics since the 1930s, will remain the biggest party in the country but likely with a record low score, polls suggest.

The far-right Sweden Democrats (SD) are heading to make the most gains and come in a close second, followed by the conservative Moderates.

Read more at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/far-poised-big-wins-sweden-election-012901682.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

Re: Far-right poised for big wins in Sweden election
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 03:41:14 am »
Too little, too late.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 04:08:00 am »
The media cooperates with progressives tto label immigration concerned citizens, as "far right."

Concerned over low skilled, unaccompanied young males, from 3rd world shit holes.

The multiparty systems dilute the impacts.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 04:45:27 am »
Too late for Sweden? Maybe, I've never been there.

"I've never been to Spain but I've been to Oklahoma".....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 10:38:43 am »
Damn shame this didn't happen 10 years ago.  Now those goobers are Swedish citizens,and can't be sent back. The BEST the Swedes can hope for is housing them in prisons for the rest of their lives.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 04:39:52 pm »
Damn shame this didn't happen 10 years ago.  Now those goobers are Swedish citizens,and can't be sent back. The BEST the Swedes can hope for is housing them in prisons for the rest of their lives.

The most horrifying part of it is there are still plenty of Swedes who are still Gob Smacked.

Still thinking "They SHOULD be grateful to us. Why aren't they?"

And the ERs there will continue admitting native born young women who've been gang raped and slashed up by these lice, as the "I don't get it. It HAS to work. Maybe it's Our fault." types proudly stand With the invaders against all common sense, decency, and any effort to protect even their own daughters.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 04:40:54 pm »
Dead Country Walking

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 04:52:00 pm »

The left has really got the west in a quandry. We cannot surrender to their brave new world but there is no way to fix the mess they've made without betraying our own values.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 06:55:41 pm »
The left has really got the west in a quandry. We cannot surrender to their brave new world but there is no way to fix the mess they've made without betraying our own values.

@skeeter

There is no "they who made the mess". To quote a famous philosopher named Pogo,"We haz met the enemy,and he is us!". WE not only let them in,WE not only begged them to come to please the Diversity Gawd,but we begged them to bring their friends and relatives/

"We",not as in thee and me personally,but "We" as in the west.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 07:24:05 pm »
@skeeter

There is no "they who made the mess". To quote a famous philosopher named Pogo,"We haz met the enemy,and he is us!". WE not only let them in,WE not only begged them to come to please the Diversity Gawd,but we begged them to bring their friends and relatives/

Hoisted on our own idealistic petard.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 08:17:55 pm »
@skeeter

Each nation in Europe has a fairly distinct history regarding (mainly) muslim/non-white immigration

--Germany post WWII, economic miracle gives way o "Guest workers," including Turkey and beyond

--Germany gets bonus points for avoiding the stigma of whiteness, Nazi past etc.

The UK"Commonealth of Nations," has free movement including members Pakistan, Nigeria, Caribbean, etc.

--France former colony Algeria.

--Italy former colony Libya.

--Belgium, former colony Congo.

--European Unions, initially to lower trade barriers (Tariffs) later pulls down borders, free movement of people, Shengen Area etc.

Down the list we find the truly white guilt ridden and gullible, featuring Sweden that do it thinking it will be fine, because they themselves are so rich, so free so smart.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 08:22:14 pm »
Each nation in Europe has a fairly distinct history regarding (mainly) muslim/non-white immigration

--Germany post WWII, economic miracle gives way o "Guest workers," including Turkey and beyond

--Germany gets bonus points for avoiding the stigma of whiteness, Nazi past etc.

The UK"Commonealth of Nations," has free movement including members Pakistan, Nigeria, Caribbean, etc.

--France former colony Algeria.

--Italy former colony Libya.

--Belgium, former colony Congo.

--European Unions, initially to lower trade barriers (Tariffs) later pulls down borders, free movement of people, Shengen Area etc.

Down the list we find the truly white guilt ridden and gullible, featuring Sweden that do it thinking it will be fine, because they themselves are so rich, so free so smart.

Meanwhile, the nations behind the Iron Curtain knew that as "Worker's States" they couldn't bring in foreign workers and lose their credibility.  So the upshot is that the silver lining of being behind the Iron Curtain is that their populations remained homogenous.     And they get the see the mistakes the West made, and recognize that they want no part of it.

Offline berdie

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 08:25:38 pm »
I work with a lady who is of Swedish descent (she  first generation). She is also our token lib at the office.

She sings the praises of Sweden ad nauseum. When I mention that the Swedes pay 50% of their salaries in taxes for this happy paradise....change of subject.

When I mention the immigration issue (which she totally approves of both here and there)...change of subject.

I quit trying to reason with her. It makes my blood pressure go up. I figure she's over 70, born and raised in Chicago, lived for years in Hawaii AND has a Mexican boyfriend (as in...lives there) that she visits regularly. She really doesn't have a prayer. So I quit trying.

I did read an article today that said the healthcare system is going to hell in a handbasket...but I don't think I'll go there with her.  888mouth

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 08:58:04 pm »
Meanwhile, the nations behind the Iron Curtain knew that as "Worker's States" they couldn't bring in foreign workers and lose their credibility.  So the upshot is that the silver lining of being behind the Iron Curtain is that their populations remained homogenous.     And they get the see the mistakes the West made, and recognize that they want no part of it.

Careful, careful. "homogenous" is dog whistle code word for "white," and that simply won't do.

BTW your comments are fully on target.

Note Hungary is among the few electing anti-immigrant "far right" overnment, instead of just bring in hordes.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:02:15 pm by truth_seeker »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 10:45:46 pm »
dfw wrote:
"Too little, too late."

Agreed.
The "far right" Swedish party is expected to win about 20% -- a "gain", yes, but not enough power to really "do anything".

The "mainstream" parties will all form a coalition "against" the Sweden Democrats.

By the time this party is capable of winning 51% of the vote (so they could govern without the other parties), it will be too late.

dfw also wrote:
"Dead Country Walking"

I've been posting that here for a few years now:
Sweden:
Dead Nation Walking...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2018, 10:56:09 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"The left has really got the west in a quandry. We cannot surrender to their brave new world but there is no way to fix the mess they've made without betraying our own values."

That's a profoundly astute observation.

Only by "setting aside our own values" will we be able to effectively fight back against leftism/liberalism/communism... and islam.

It will not be a comfortable time in our history. Some of the measures needed to be undertaken will be draconian, to say the least.
But unless we're willing to do this, The West is going to be defeated.

There is no way to escape this destiny.
I wish there was.

The only way to win against "the left" will come down to.... them... or us.
I choose "us".
I will "put those values (to which you referenced above) into abeyance" until the struggle is won.
We shouldn't forget them, but we must use whatever means are needed to attain the ends, even if such means are in opposition to such values.

I realize that goes against "the grains of principle" of many here.
But this is an existential struggle which we must win, at all costs.

To anyone reading:
Are you willing to win?
Or ... will you sacrifice such victory "on the principles of it"?