Author Topic: Roy Moore Sues Sacha Baron Cohen for $95 Million  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Roy Moore Sues Sacha Baron Cohen for $95 Million
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2018, 09:43:55 pm »
Hillary lost get over it.
I'm happy Hitlery lost, but Hitlery's suck does not make Trump's suck less.

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2018, 09:47:01 pm »
It must suck to be you. Spend all day getting hen pecked by your boyfriend to the point you have to roll in here late night posting irrelevant and idiotic memes to prove to yourself you have value. You prove you are "woke" and "resisting" like your fellow travelers Colbert and Handler tell you to be. Too bad no one gives a shit.
You drink urine and pull wings off flies, but this thread is about Moore and Cohen, not our social skills @Frank Cannon

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2018, 11:05:17 pm »
Two incredible a-holes going at each other. Is it possible that both could  lose?   :0001:

That is no way to talk about Once-ler and Frank.  I have half a mind to report your post to the powers to be here at this fine establishment. And I would do that if it wasn't for the fact that they have me on "Ignore".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2018, 11:36:17 pm »
That is no way to talk about Once-ler and Frank.  I have half a mind to report your post to the powers to be here at this fine establishment. And I would do that if it wasn't for the fact that they have me on "Ignore".
I posted to you 6 days ago man.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,330138.msg1783894.html#msg1783894

I have only 2 people on ignore

@Fantom who I might try out again in the future to see if the content is worth the insults and @sneakypete who I think almost everyone has on ignore since I am rarely subjected to others replying and quoting him.

The rest of you are OK to Great.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2018, 11:42:41 pm »
I posted to you 6 days ago man.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,330138.msg1783894.html#msg1783894

I have only 2 people on ignore

The rest of you are OK to Great.

Put your fangs away Madtown dude.  I said the the "Powers to Be" have me on ignore...not you.   You wouldn't put me on ingnore.  I'm your favorite hemorrhoid.

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2018, 11:46:56 pm »
Put your fangs away Madtown dude.  I said the the "Powers to Be" have me on ignore...not you.   You wouldn't put me on ingnore.  I'm your favorite hemorrhoid.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2018, 11:50:56 pm »
I could be wrong, but I think even the Briefers who go at each other with hammer and tongs (or gun and knife) would probably be more agreeable in person.
I don't agree with the opinions of many people on this forum, but that doesn't mean I hate them. I simply disagree with them.
However, I am learning many new insults that I can try on liberals in other forums.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2018, 11:54:02 pm »

Next time I am in Verona visiting the liberal side of the family i'll let you buy me a beer....if you are in the area that is.

:seeya: