Author Topic: Omarosa used personal phone to record conversations with White House colleagues: Report  (Read 488 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omarosa used personal phone to record conversations with White House colleagues: Report
by Daniel Chaitin
 | September 02, 2018 05:30 PM

Omarosa Newman Manigault used a personal phone to tape her conversations with fellow White House officials, according to a report Sunday.

A source told Axios that she often taped discussions with colleagues and all of her talks with members of the Trump family.

In order to record conversations she had on her government-issued phone, Newman Manigault would set it to speaker mode and record it on her personal device. Other times she would set her phone to record and place it in her purse before entering meetings.

Manigault Newman "wouldn't write me on email or text me — many [conversations] happened on Facebook Messenger (she didn’t want what happened to Hillary Clinton and her emails to happen to her)," the source told Axios.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/omarosa-used-personal-phone-to-record-conversations-with-white-house-colleagues-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

Is this even legal?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is this even legal?

Does it matter, really?  Hasn't so far.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

The McCain week of mourning actually served a good purpose, by burying Amarosa deeper than McCain.

She's pretty much forgotten about now.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.