Author Topic: It was a Political Rally: Entire Audience Applauded Meghan McCain’s Vicious Attack on President Trum  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Absalom

It should be clear to any w/a brain that this extravaganza was orchestrated primarily in order to 
urinate on  Trump.
Were McCain's Grand-Father and Father not US Admirals, the only way he would have seen the
inside of Annapolis, would have been as a visitor.
In the 20th century, more that 2 million soldiers from all nations were captured in war and
became Pow's rather than Heroes.
An key objective of this charade was to inflate/prop-up the dishonest reputation of McCain; a loser
whose multiple Fighter-Jet crashes are testament to that reality.

Offline Hoodat

Were McCain's Grand-Father and Father not US Admirals, the only way he would have seen the
inside of Annapolis, would have been as a visitor.

McCain finished 894th out of a class of 899.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

As I keep asking my wife, "is mccain still dead?"

Good riddance to the low class piece of garbage.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Absalom

----------------------------
Didn't know it was that high!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nothing to see here people! Trump's the a-hole in all this. Yeah, that's it, Trump's the a-hole.
The Republic is lost.