Author Topic: From Mollie Tibbetts' father: Don't distort her death to advance racist views  (Read 2684 times)

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: From Mollie Tibbetts' father: Don't distort her death to advance racist views
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2018, 07:29:47 pm »
Like I suggested...he's being hounded.  Can't leave his house.

Sounds like the need for a Gran Torino moment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Re: From Mollie Tibbetts' father: Don't distort her death to advance racist views
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2018, 10:44:30 pm »
This father has my respect and deepest sympathy.

But he cannot dictate to me the conclusions I draw from his daughter's killing.
:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2018, 10:52:45 pm »
He's drawn a much different conclusion than most Iowans would.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2018, 11:00:56 pm »
He's drawn a much different conclusion than most Iowans would.

He is a born and raised San Fran area Lib.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2018, 11:42:05 pm »
He is a born and raised San Fran area Lib.

Being that Brooklyn, IA is within the sphere of influence of the People's Republic of Grinnell, I suspect there is a connection.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2018, 11:49:03 pm »
Being that Brooklyn, IA is within the sphere of influence of the People's Republic of Grinnell, I suspect there is a connection.

Must be a Squirrel connection?  The Grinnell Skwerls and there are a lot of Skwerls n Iowa.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:49:51 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2018, 11:50:57 pm »
Must be a Squirrel connection?  The Grinnell Skwerls and there are a lot of Skerwls n Iowa.

Grinnell is the liberal's liberal college. It makes U of I, Bezerkley on the Prairie, look conservative. It's Ithaca City of Evil level nuttery.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2018, 11:57:28 pm »
Grinnell is the liberal's liberal college. It makes U of I, Bezerkley on the Prairie, look conservative. It's Ithaca City of Evil level nuttery.
It's been that way for decades, too.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2018, 02:56:46 am »
It's been that way for decades, too.  **nononono*

Our son, the crazy ultra runner, thought about going there because of their outstanding cross country program.

However, he went for a campus visit and, as a conservative said that he couldn't have opened his mouth in classes there without ridicule, so crossed it off his list.

It's a stinking shame that universities have gotten so liberal that conservative kids can't even go to them.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 02:57:44 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2018, 03:12:09 am »
I have said before that Liberals are fanatical lunatics. And they really are.

If her father were to be shot by an illegal alien, the very last thing he would croak out is, "Save the illegals"

Liberals are all the same. Their life, the life of their children, the fate of the country means nothing to them. With Liberals, everything that exists, everything that is or will be, is all about furthering the Leftist cause. No matter what.

Who says Liberalism is a cult? 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2018, 03:50:23 am »
I have said before that Liberals are fanatical lunatics. And they really are.

If her father were to be shot by an illegal alien, the very last thing he would croak out is, "Save the illegals"

Liberals are all the same. Their life, the life of their children, the fate of the country means nothing to them. With Liberals, everything that exists, everything that is or will be, is all about furthering the Leftist cause. No matter what.

Who says Liberalism is a cult?
I wouldn't say all liberals, like Mollie Tibbetts's father, are cynical leftists. Some really do believe that somehow by excusing evil, being "compassionate' and all that, they are making things better.
The reality is that they get more innocent people killed.
It's like the story of that young woman who went over to South Africa to help the "oppressed" and ended up getting murdered by several members of the oppressed.
Her parents completely forgave her killers and actually met with them in a sickening, tearful ceremony.
This is why liberals are dangerous. They get more innocent people killed through their "forgiveness" and eagerness to overlook or apologize for evil.

Offline verga

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2018, 11:50:42 am »
Geez....tough crowd today.

Do you have adult children?

There comes a day when you look at them and realize that the only way to maintain that bond/love is become the best of friends.

Not strange when speaking about a daughter moving back to college dorm.
@DCPatriot I am 58 my mother just turned 85, we are not friends. We get along very well and I love her very much, but we are not "friends" I respect her and would do anything for her. When parents act as friends for their children the children lose respect for them. I have seen it time and time again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2018, 12:27:35 pm »
@DCPatriot I am 58 my mother just turned 85, we are not friends. We get along very well and I love her very much, but we are not "friends" I respect her and would do anything for her. When parents act as friends for their children the children lose respect for them. I have seen it time and time again.

Then some would say "..they weren't really friends".

We should agree to disagree, @verga !   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2018, 01:37:55 pm »
Then some would say "..they weren't really friends".

We should agree to disagree, @verga !   :patriot:
Fair enough
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2018, 09:11:12 pm »
BOTH parties have trained illegals to have minimal interior enforcement, plenty of eager employers, frequent talk of amnesties.

Starting with Reagan 1986 and later GW Bush, McCain and others.

Yet earlier, Eisenhower deported over 1 million illegals, and we had a legal system for temporary labor requirements/opportunities.

I think it likely that "Mexicans" both South and North of the border, are more violent today than in the 1950s.

I further think Anglos are more stupid.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Millee

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2018, 09:19:00 pm »
I wouldn't say all liberals, like Mollie Tibbetts's father, are cynical leftists. Some really do believe that somehow by excusing evil, being "compassionate' and all that, they are making things better.
The reality is that they get more innocent people killed.
It's like the story of that young woman who went over to South Africa to help the "oppressed" and ended up getting murdered by several members of the oppressed.
Her parents completely forgave her killers and actually met with them in a sickening, tearful ceremony.
This is why liberals are dangerous. They get more innocent people killed through their "forgiveness" and eagerness to overlook or apologize for evil.

Yes!  Remember Daniel Pearl's father blamed GWB on his son's murder and not the savages who beheaded him.  Liberalism is a mental disorder. - Savage