Author Topic: The Bush's Passes Obama's Candy During Funeral  (Read 4585 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: The Bush's Passes Obama's Candy During Funeral
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2018, 12:02:15 am »
That was a nice gesture.  It's a moment that speaks to many Americans.  Poetic in symbolism to the growing number of outcast voters who reject both parties as evil and long for a return to rational debate,

yet equally poetic in symbolism for Trumplicans.  This simple act of kindness is more proof that the GOPe and rats are out to get the savior of America and they must be destroyed.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2018, 12:07:41 am »
! No longer available

During senator McCain memorial service cameras catch bush hading candy to Michelle Obama

I say bad breath, BAD SMELLS coming from that side.  NOT CANDY.  BREATH MINTS!   .    333cleo

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2018, 12:26:58 am »
That was a nice gesture.  It's a moment that speaks to many Americans.  Poetic in symbolism to the growing number of outcast voters who reject both parties as evil and long for a return to rational debate,

yet equally poetic in symbolism for Trumplicans.  This simple act of kindness is more proof that the GOPe and rats are out to get the savior of America and they must be destroyed.   

Hilarious. Bush sits back down after joining in the tasteless political dogpile, hands Michelle Obama a candy and we're supposed to be chastened by the symbolism.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2018, 01:34:35 am »
Nobody wants to identify as democrat, or liberal so they say INDEPENDENT.  POPPYC0CK.  Then those who support TRUMP openly, wear hats, get attacked by those "democrats" and independents.  Obama exacerbated this issue, with all of his divisive talk.
 99% v 1%...black v white...women v men...gay v straight....BIG BIRD v Fed funding...
and on and on.  This is on Obama, who also funded riots using our tax dollars. Soros HELPED.
AGITATOR,,,NOT ACTIVIST.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2018, 02:06:11 am »
LOL! Candy in church... It's what my mamma'd do to get us to STFU...  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2018, 02:10:20 am »
Nobody wants to identify as democrat, or liberal so they say INDEPENDENT.  POPPYC0CK.

NOPE. Used to be all my friends IRL were Republicans, but now I don't know a single one.  Every one of them (and me included) are independents. It sure as hell ain't poppycock. Republicans have been hemorrhaging Conservatives for decades.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2018, 02:11:22 am »
What’s up with the apostrophes?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2018, 03:06:13 am »

Based on Bush's admitted history, and Obama's known history, and now that both are not President anymore...

it could have been ... CRACK COCAINE!      :pondering:

Bush's admitted history??  According to whom??

Let's keep the attacks based on reality, OK?

There's enough true stuff about Bush to criticize without making stuff up.

Now Obama on the other hand................ photographic proof......

(And then there's Clinton's nose).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2018, 03:08:13 am »
NOPE. Used to be all my friends IRL were Republicans, but now I don't know a single one.  Every one of them (and me included) are independents. It sure as hell ain't poppycock. Republicans have been hemorrhaging Conservatives for decades.

And now we know it was deliberate.

The Trump convention said outright that it wanted nothing to do with Conservatives.

And most, if not all of us, took him seriously.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2018, 03:21:15 am »

The Trump convention said outright that it wanted nothing to do with Conservatives.

Nice profile pic. Those who criticize Bush approve of Gore and Kerry’s policies.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2018, 03:34:56 am »
Wow, the convention said it wanted nothing to do with conservatives. Wow, just wow.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2018, 03:42:26 am »

YEP.
Thankfully, I owe neither Republicans, nor Tumpy the Clown any allegiance whatsoever. Been gone since '07, so the only thing that gets my vote is Conservative merit.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2018, 04:01:15 am »
I love that guy's style ...he has got jabbing the tender sensibilities of many on the right down to an art form... :silly:

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2018, 07:10:24 am »
Hilarious. Bush sits back down after joining in the tasteless political dogpile, hands Michelle Obama a candy and we're supposed to be chastened by the symbolism.
You? No.  Your role is to put on your starched brown shirt and rage impotently against the opposition until they die of natural causes.  Good job buddy! :thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Touching moment George W. Bush playfully sneaks candy to Michelle Obama....
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2018, 10:14:40 am »
...a break from the hate...

@AbaraXas

Boy Jorge is so clueless he thought the King of Saudi Arabia was a constituent.

Not to mention sexy.

I am beginning to think that Babs was a raging alcoholic when pregnant with him. None of her children are very bright,but he had to be at the bottom of every class he took.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Touching moment George W. Bush playfully sneaks candy to Michelle Obama....
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2018, 10:15:42 am »
How cute.  They have other friendly moments already on the internet.  I think he fancies her?

@Chosen Daughter

Is his "Hey big boy,want some candy?" move one more clue he is coming out of the closet?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 10:16:27 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2018, 10:20:21 am »

@skeeter

Some people are so ignorant  they confuse symbolism with reality. Those people are known as Dimpublicans.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2018, 10:23:38 am »
Bush's admitted history??  According to whom??

Let's keep the attacks based on reality, OK?

There's enough true stuff about Bush to criticize without making stuff up.

@musiclady   Boy Jorge is an alcoholic cokehead homosexual,and Laura is his keeper/home nurse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2018, 10:25:01 am »

@musiclady

You and Boy Jorge are conservatives? Now,THAT is funny!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2018, 01:47:53 pm »
YEP.
Thankfully, I owe neither Republicans, nor Tumpy the Clown any allegiance whatsoever. Been gone since '07, so the only thing that gets my vote is Conservative merit.

It's hard to feel allegiance to people who basically said outright that they neither need us or want us in their party.

2016 was an official invitation by the GOPe/powers that be for me to leave the party I was removing myself from little by little before then.

Trump's nomination just made the decision easier.

They want nothing to do with Conservatives.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2018, 01:50:47 pm »
Wow, the convention said it wanted nothing to do with conservatives. Wow, just wow.

That's what I said, @TomSea .

The Trump convention told me, in no uncertain terms that it didn't want me  in the party I had been in since birth, and had worked for since my teens (in the 60's) because I was too conservative.

Pretty stupid, so yes, "Wow" that they would do that to so many of us who had tried to be loyal for so many years.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:51:24 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2018, 01:54:03 pm »
Nice profile pic.

For me it's a reminder, not only of the brutal attack on America (standing in the rubble), but of how thankful I was that the mentally disturbed algor was not President when it happened.

I do not hate the man who led us through those days and was my son's Commander in Chief, even when he hands a lozenge to Michelle Obama.   happy77

Offline skeeter

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2018, 02:03:11 pm »
You? No.  Your role is to put on your starched brown shirt and rage impotently against the opposition until they die of natural causes.  Good job buddy! :thumbsup:

@Once-Ler

Nothing defines impotent rage better than pulling an off the wall nazi insult out of one's arse.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 02:09:57 pm by skeeter »

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2018, 06:38:04 pm »
@Once-Ler

Nothing defines impotent rage better than pulling an off the wall nazi insult out of one's arse.
@skeeter
Touché

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2018, 06:41:30 pm »
For me it's a reminder, not only of the brutal attack on America (standing in the rubble), but of how thankful I was that the mentally disturbed algor was not President when it happened.

I do not hate the man who led us through those days and was my son's Commander in Chief, even when he hands a lozenge to Michelle Obama.   happy77

Things happen for a reason.  The election back then and the results of the most recent one.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.