Author Topic: Obama on McCain: 'We never doubted we were on the same team'  (Read 714 times)

Online Hoodat

Obama on McCain: 'We never doubted we were on the same team'
« on: September 01, 2018, 05:11:14 pm »
Obama remembers private meetings McCain at White House: 'We never doubted we were on the same team'

By Emily Shapiro     |     Sep 1, 2018, 12:01 PM ET

In his tribute to Sen. John McCain, former President Barack Obama remembered private meetings between the two at the White House.

In those behind-the-scenes discussions about policy and family, "Our disagreements didn't go away," Obama said at McCain's funeral service Saturday.

"But we enjoyed the time we shared away from the bright lights. And we laughed with each other. And we learned from each other. And we never doubted the other man's sincerity or the other man's patriotism. Or that when all was said and done, we were on the same team."

"We never doubted we were on the same team," Obama said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-remembers-private-meetings-mccain-white-house-doubted/story?id=57526867

COLLUSION IN 2008 !!!

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Obama on McCain: 'We never doubted we were on the same team'
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 05:17:53 pm »
I never doubted it either.  Since way before Obastard what a Senator from IL.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 05:21:53 pm »
We never doubted it, neither.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 05:22:57 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 05:54:46 pm »
We never doubted it. McCain campaigned more for Obama than he did for himself. And when he wasn't praising Obama he was insulting and restraining Palin. And I still think McCain voted for Obama instead of himself. Nobody was more excited about "the first Black President" than McCain was.

I don't know if McCain consciously/deliberately threw the election for Obama or not. But I do know that it was the net effect of what he did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 05:57:05 pm »
I never doubted it either.  Since way before Obastard what a Senator from IL.

There was never any doubt in my mind.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 06:00:36 pm »
Obama remembers private meetings McCain at White House: 'We never doubted we were on the same team'

The Reggie Love Team? as in a Seinfeld reference?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 06:14:41 pm »
No kidding.  :th_10444:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 06:22:01 pm »
We never doubted it. McCain campaigned more for Obama than he did for himself. And when he wasn't praising Obama he was insulting and restraining Palin. And I still think McCain voted for Obama instead of himself. Nobody was more excited about "the first Black President" than McCain was.

I don't know if McCain consciously/deliberately threw the election for Obama or not. But I do know that it was the net effect of what he did.

I believe now that Palin was chosen to dissuade the Hillary supporters, who were going to vote for McCain over Obama, after the bitter Democratic campaign between Obama and Hillary.  And it worked! Almost all of the Hillary supporters wound up voting for Obama.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 09:09:48 pm »

I see John was looking to grab a pu$$y too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2018, 04:50:30 pm »
For once Bammy spoke the truth.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 04:53:11 pm »
I see John was looking to grab a pu$$y too.

Finally we have actual evidence that President Trump indeed did grab a pu$$y......