Author Topic: Two People Help Feeble Hillary Clinton Up Steps at Aretha Franklin Funeral (VIDEO)  (Read 802 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two People Help Feeble Hillary Clinton Up Steps at Aretha Franklin Funeral (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila August 31, 2018

Bill and Hillary Clinton attended Aretha Franklin’s funeral on Friday in Detroit, Michigan.

After paying their respects viewing the open casket, Bill and Hillary headed over to their seats.

Feeble Hillary Clinton needed help walking up the stairs.

This is a common occurrence for Hillary Clinton. We have lost track of how many times she has fallen down a set of stairs.

Just as Hillary approached the steps, the two people next to her firmly grabbed her hands to assist her up the steps.

Bill Clinton even gave her support by putting his hand on her back, then holding her left elbow to keep her stable.

It took three people to make sure Crooked Hillary would make up just a few steps.

Bill Clinton was also caught ogling Ariana Grande as she sang a tribute to Aretha Franklin donning a short black dress.

! No longer available

What a humiliating day for Crooked Hillary!

video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/two-people-help-feeble-hillary-clinton-up-steps-at-aretha-franklin-funeral-video/
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:28:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:40:49 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

What's up with the motorcycle cops with bayonets on their rifles? At a funeral?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks @240B

I do want to say one thing..I am a few years younger than Hillary and I need help up/down steps due to back and hip problems...I am nowhere near feeble...so I kinda cut her a break on this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Can anyone tell whether she was wearing her back brace? I see she's still shopping at "Sofa Clothing Plus Sized."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Thanks @240B

I do want to say one thing..I am a few years younger than Hillary and I need help up/down steps due to back and hip problems...I am nowhere near feeble...so I kinda cut her a break on this
@mystery-ak

I agree. I watched the video and thought, 'So What?' It is not like other cases where they had to literally drag her. She simply caught the arm of people near her and I saw nothing wrong with it for a woman her age.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:30:30 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yea? That is weird. At Aretha Franklin? Who knew she was a military hero.

More than that, Why would they have ANYONE, Cop or not, that close to Bill and Hill with a 12" open blade. That guy could have killed them if he wanted to. That has to be a security miss of some kind.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

??? Do you have to ask?  The service is in Detroit. Nothing more needs to be said.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.