Author Topic: Democrat Threatens Immigration Officers: "You Will Not Be Safe Following Trump's Orders"  (Read 2456 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Ehh.... I'm trying to help someone with a Windows 10 'downloading stuff in the background' issue today (have to research it).  I'll get back to you with a more lengthy reply later.

That's funny, I have the exact same issue cropped up since last night on mine.   88 GBs of stuff being downloaded - into 'hidden' or cache system folders.

I'm thinking it may have to do with cloud stuff being backed up from linked devices - but I gotta go thru the cleaning process also. 

Pain in the backside to be sure.

I'll look forward to your reply when you get to it.  It's an important discussion to have.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Is there something in the water, that these N.T.'s have lost their minds?  Destroying America,  for ALL?

Yeah, that's it - we want to 'destroy America for ALL', because we do not like the fact you people keep advocating and justifying burning down the Constitution in order to 'save it' by the single hand of your political messiah you have put in the White House.

Dolt.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@INVAR ....*Trump fanatics*...I think we can do without that..please.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@INVAR ....*Trump fanatics*...I think we can do without that..please.

I know, right? How about ...*Trump Incredibles...".  :whistle:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Axeslinger

@Axeslinger

I would too. I'm no fool. I AM a realist,though. Since it is going to happen sooner or later,I hope it happens sooner. If the left gets their way they will have the government confiscate all of our weapons before THEY start killing us off using feral troops and badge-toting Nazi's in police uniforms.

This is a fight we will only lose once.
@sneakypete
With that, I agree.   If it’s gotta go down, I’d much (!!!) rather it be me behind a trigger and not my sons...unfortunately (for this subject), they are rapidly drawing nigh on the age.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

@INVAR

No,the idiocy is on the side of you NT's that just can NOT get over the FACT that your selected politician didn't get elected,and have been doing everything in your power ever since to try to make sure he is not even the tiniest bit successful by pitching a bitch ever time you touch a keyboard.

What next,going to hold your breath until you turn blue and stamp your little feets until your party creature of choice replaces Trump?

You hate Trump more than you did Bubba or Obomber. Grow UP!

@sneakypete  @INVAR  et al

Actually if you take a step back, put down any preconceptions and look honestly at what Invar (and me and others) are saying about trump:

For the most (!!!) part, our complaints are not with trump...I think almost all of us have said we’ve been pleasantly surprised with what he has done.   We still don’t trust his innate ideology, but for the most part, he’s done fairly well. 

Our complaints are with SOME of his followers, who do one or more of the following:
Refuse to concede he has any faults (that’s scary don’t you think?)
Said WE are the enemy merely for not being supportive enough (apparently only 100% blind loyalty is enough)
Take every opportunity to pick this scab...apparently because of our disloyalty.

Go back and re read Invar’s posts on this thread...over and over and over again:  it isn’t about trump it’s about the people who would seemingly happily give trump (or the next guy) absolute power. 

We don’t see how ANY conservative can support that.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@sneakypete
With that, I agree.   If it’s gotta go down, I’d much (!!!) rather it be me behind a trigger and not my sons...unfortunately (for this subject), they are rapidly drawing nigh on the age.

Fortunately, all of my experience with firearms was either target practice or actual hunting. There was one thing that my father insisted me and my brothers understood. If you are going to point a gun with the intention of pulling the trigger, shoot to kill. I don't hunt anymore. I had a change of heart, in a way. I have no problem killing fish, though.

My son is 30. He has the zeal, but also, the understanding.

But if it comes down to the zombie apocalypse it will be kinda/sorta like the competition between the elf and the dwarf in the "Tolkien" movie series.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  @INVAR  et al

@Axeslinger

For the most (!!!) part, our complaints are not with trump...I think almost all of us have said we’ve been pleasantly surprised with what he has done.   We still don’t trust his innate ideology, but for the most part, he’s done fairly well. 

That's not the way I see it. I see some (not you) posters CLAIMING what you say,but I never see it. What I see instead are comments like "your orange-haired God".

Our complaints are with SOME of his followers, who do one or more of the following:
Refuse to concede he has any faults (that’s scary don’t you think?)

Not anywhere near as scary as the posters that give him no credit for anything,and when you call them on it,they automatically come back with "the Wall,where is the Wall,blah,blah,blah." Even NT's can't be so freaking stupid as to actually believe he could get the damn thing built in less than 2 years with the whole DNC and half the alleged Republican Party fighting him on it.

Said WE are the enemy merely for not being supportive enough (apparently only 100% blind loyalty is enough)

Now you are just being a drama queen. What are you claiming,that you generally support him,and that is 100 percent?

Take every opportunity to pick this scab...apparently because of our disloyalty.

I don't personally give a rabid rats ass about Trump. I only voted for him because he wasn't one of the Party People Usual Suspects that would continue to sell us down the river for votes and bags of cash. What I DO care about is America,and the shithead NT's are more than willing to harm America if that means getting Trump out of office,and Cruz,JEB,or some other Party cretin in to replace him.

GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS! Trump has been BY HIS ACTIONS,the most Pro-America president since Ronald Reagan. Yet the NT dummies that CLAIM to be conservatives can't wait to throw him under the bus.

Go back and re read Invar’s posts on this thread...over and over and over again:  it isn’t about trump it’s about the people who would seemingly happily give trump (or the next guy) absolute power.

No,but that IS the common accusation,and it is total BullBush. Trump isn't even a politician,so WHAT office is he going to run for after leaving the WH? The answer is "He's not going to run for ANY office". At MOST,it's going to be "2 terms and out".

We don’t see how ANY conservative can support that.

Probably because you still see anyone with a Big Red R on their chest as a conservative.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
That's not the way I see it. I see some (not you) posters CLAIMING what you say,but I never see it. What I see instead are comments like "your orange-haired God".

I've never used that particular term. However perhaps if the amount of devotion by his rabid fanbase to Trump's near-divine status and attributes would be less than what we saw from Obama's adoring worshippers towards their political messiah, the ridicule would cease? 

Not anywhere near as scary as the posters that give him no credit for anything,

Well, I for one was specifically admonished by a ForeverTrump® that we whom did not vote for Trump, had no right or business publicly agreeing to anything Trump does well, because we are not permitted to ride Trump's coattails of success and bask in his glory when we had nothing to do with everything wonderful Trump was doing.

I have agreed to honor that request, because not only did I have nothing to do with supporting Trump - I want to make sure his rabid fanbase gets to enjoy all the consequences and goodwill they have sown among those they needed as allies whom they have run off while insulting and screaming epithets at.

and when you call them on it,they automatically come back with "the Wall,where is the Wall,blah,blah,blah." Even NT's can't be so freaking stupid as to actually believe he could get the damn thing built in less than 2 years with the whole DNC and half the alleged Republican Party fighting him on it.

He promised it.  His fanbase promised it and assured us that it will indeed be done by Trump's hand - and that Mexico would pay for it.

We ridiculed the notion when it was first announced - and we were beset by months and months of assertion and insistence that the wall would be so.  So, I guess you whom ridiculed us for not taking Trump's word for it then, are now telling us that we should not have taken Trump at his word at all. 

Interesting.

What I DO care about is America,and the shithead NT's are more than willing to harm America if that means getting Trump out of office,and Cruz,JEB,or some other Party cretin in to replace him.

Wait a minute - I thought we were irrelevant?  How the hell can NTs have any affect of harming the country when you continue to insist irrelevance?

Trump has been BY HIS ACTIONS,the most Pro-America president since Ronald Reagan.

Oh yes, trillion dollar-plush deficits and Trump's own Fairness Doctrine put him to the Right of Reagan.  /sarc  Color me unimpressed and dubious of the claim.

Probably because you still see anyone with a Big Red R on their chest as a conservative.

Me?  No.  I am of the firm belief that Republicans are basically fundamentally transformed into yesterday's big government liberal Democrats.

Offline Axeslinger

ornange haired god is an attack on the fanboy followers, so there you’re proving my point

Not anywhere near as scary as the posters that give him no credit for anything,and when you call them on it,they automatically come back with "the Wall,where is the Wall,blah,blah,blah." Even NT's can't be so freaking stupid as to actually believe he could get the damn thing built in less than 2 years with the whole DNC and half the alleged Republican Party fighting him on it.

Youre half right.  Those that give him no credit should remove their blinders just like the “he’s never done anything wrong crowd”.  An honest assessment is that Congress is screwing the pooch, trump over promised (which many of us said at the time) and he could be pushing it more using the bully pulpit

Now you are just being a drama queen. What are you claiming,that you generally support him,and that is 100 percent?
@sneakypete you yourself all but said we were your enemy earlier in this thread...so sorry no drama

I don't personally give a rabid rats ass about Trump. I only voted for him because he wasn't one of the Party People Usual Suspects that would continue to sell us down the river for votes and bags of cash. What I DO care about is America,and the shithead NT's are more than willing to harm America if that means getting Trump out of office,and Cruz,JEB,or some other Party cretin in to replace him.

GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS! Trump has been BY HIS ACTIONS,the most Pro-America president since Ronald Reagan. Yet the NT dummies that CLAIM to be conservatives can't wait to throw him under the bus
 like many of the pro trump side, I believe you are conflating the beltway NTs and the rest of us who don’t like him but are somewhat pleasantly surprised with what he’s been doing thus far but are FULLY disgusted with his Brownshirt supporters, ie those that meet those requirements in my earlier post

No,but that IS the common accusation,and it is total BullBush. Trump isn't even a politician,so WHAT office is he going to run for after leaving the WH? The answer is "He's not going to run for ANY office". At MOST,it's going to be "2 terms and out".

yeah, skip the prognostication....I, just like @INVAR  despise the big red Rs for THEIR complete abandonment of conservative principles 
m
@sneakypete the biggest thing I can tell is that you just replied to me. Unfortunately I fear  you did not go back and reread the posts I requested and you did not set aside you preconceptions.  That’s   Too bad

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've never used that particular term. However perhaps if the amount of devotion by his rabid fanbase to Trump's near-divine status and attributes would be less than what we saw from Obama's adoring worshippers towards their political messiah, the ridicule would cease? 

@INVAR

You just verified it while denying it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It is perfectly fine to make threats against anyone whom you have declared a public enemy - just ask Maxine Waters.

It seems that threats are coming from both sides of the Isle.  Its not pretty politics that is for sure.  As for deporting Americans they better not be.  I had read an article about a Veteran who they say is not American.  Saying his birth certificate is fake.  I don't know what's going on but I am not for deporting Americans especially those who have served this country.  It has something to do with what they believed people were born just outside the US and given phony birth certificate?  People getting their bank accounts frozen too?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You just verified it while denying it.

Not at all.  I do not recall ever using the term 'Orange God' to describe the object of affection of his fanatical followers.

I have not denied using the term 'worship' to describe what Trump's fanatical followers engage in.

It's not your fault you did not discern the difference.

I however, do not find much difference in the adoration of Obama's hordes with Trump's - and - during the Obama years it was quite common to read current Trump supporters using the term 'worship' in the derogatory to reference the adoring mobs for Obama.  Now that the worm has turned, it's actually funny to read the outrage Trump's fanbase is having when the same adverb is being applied to their behavior.

I'm anal about such things apparently according to DCP.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:08:58 am by INVAR »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It seems that threats are coming from both sides of the Isle.  Its not pretty politics that is for sure.  As for deporting Americans they better not be.  I had read an article about a Veteran who they say is not American.  Saying his birth certificate is fake.  I don't know what's going on but I am not for deporting Americans especially those who have served this country.  It has something to do with what they believed people were born just outside the US and given phony birth certificate?  People getting their bank accounts frozen too?

Well, Due Process no longer exists in this country. (Just see the thread about the FISA court rubber stamping warrants without hearings this evening for proof of that).

Goose.  Gander.  And all of that.

Both sides are applauding it now.

Ends justifies whatever means to achieve it.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
The Trump fanatics are applauding using extra or unconstitutional means and methods to do so.   They're unwittingly advocating burning the Constitution down in order to save the Constitution.  I think that approach is idiocy.

I think most of them are probably just thinking along the lines of “fighting fire with fire”, which… come to think of it, I am also usually a strong proponent of …. Since….I’d rather fight than switch (to communism).  True, there are a few zealots that can't find one single thing wrong with The Don.... but that is not 'most' of his supporters.  And then there are a plethora of them out there like myself, who only support him when or if he does something even slightly conservative.  I'll take what I can get at this point in the game.   :laugh:

I highly doubt this people are willing to wage a 'real war' with real empty shelves and real misery and real death for a cause bigger than themselves.    I watched people lose their minds when the power is out for a week after an ice storm and they had none of the comforts they were accustomed.  A good many resorting to stealing and fisticuffs to get what they needed.  I think after the novelty of cheering war, a majority will willingly surrender to whomever promises to end it quickly and return things 'to the way they were' - even if it means surrendering every liberty they have and bowing to a dictatorship.

Then you haven’t been paying close attention.  I have.  I make it a point to read the comments on most of these articles put out for the past going on two years now…. and  I can assure you… that most folks are thinking much like I and most of my friends/family and close associates are thinking.   Enough is way too much already with the hyper-biased leftist lying press, the double-standard “”justice”” system, and the blatant and glaring corruption that has been the case and STILL IS the case… with the Democrats and former Obama administration.  Yet nothing has happened to ANY Of them.   Add to that the sentiments of most callers on talk radio, which I also pay close attention to, and you’ve got a potential rebellion in play for the future.  Bank on it.   

And keep in mind... that most of those idiots resorting to "fisticuffs" over ""what they needed"" are the idiot lefties... who are not only not armed (hence the fisticuffs), but are never EVER prepared for any disaster.   They will be whining no matter what.   We're the ones with the guns and disaster supplies.  Just ignore them.  They'll kill each other off in due time under a 'real' disaster.

And yet I keep reading parallel ideas from "our side" that want the same big government regulation and infringements that the Left does.  Right now we're arguing about implementing Trump's reverse Fairness Doctrine on another thread, and the applause and justifications for it are amazing to behold.

The ones wanting big gov regs are not conservatives.  Not even close.  You really aren’t hearing from most conservatives on forums.  You realize that, don’t you?  All of my family AND friends are like-minded conservatives … yet do not post on forums….ever.  What you are reading is NOT representative of the vast majority of us.   So stop using these comments (on an internet forum) as your criteria for thinking.  Quite frankly, I am much more concerned about what the rabid, radical left is planning re: collapsing the economy (again) so they can blame Trump, another Republican president (again).... than I am about the sentiments of a few dozen internet forum posters.  JS....

At this stage, because of decades of appeasement and capitulation - the term 'defeat' is not going to come via civil and political means, because as they are showing us - they are no longer content to respect or honor the results of elections.  And soon, neither will the other side.

The appeasement and capitulation has come about due to RINOs, however.  NOT due to informed, conservative-minded patriots.  And I can tell you.... from what I've seen and read and know.... those patriots are pissed as hell (already).  Don't underestimate them.

@INVAR
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:49:30 pm by XenaLee »
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
That's funny, I have the exact same issue cropped up since last night on mine.   88 GBs of stuff being downloaded - into 'hidden' or cache system folders.

I'm thinking it may have to do with cloud stuff being backed up from linked devices - but I gotta go thru the cleaning process also. 

Pain in the backside to be sure.

I'll look forward to your reply when you get to it.  It's an important discussion to have.

Well.... I walked him thru setting up a new Dell laptop....had him disable windows update (which I loathe), metered the connection, and advised him to say no to the cloud (for security purposes).  This is his work pc and he can't afford for that data to be ""floating around"" accessible to hackers.

I may have to remote-in to his pc to see what's goin on.  Something is still eating up his bytes via WiFi every time he connects.  I'm a newbie at Windows 10 too, tho, so I'm in learning mode here.  Any tips on remoting in? 

@INVAR
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:49:03 pm by XenaLee »
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The irreconcilable divide groweth larger.
U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 7 › § 115
18 U.S. Code § 115 - Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member
US Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)
(1) Whoever—
(A) assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts or conspires to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap or murder a member of the immediate family of a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under section 1114 of this title; or
(B) threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under such section,
with intent to impede, intimidate, or interfere with such official, judge, or law enforcement officer while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with intent to retaliate against such official, judge, or law enforcement officer on account of the performance of official duties, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(2) Whoever assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts or conspires to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, any person who formerly served as a person designated in paragraph (1), or a member of the immediate family of any person who formerly served as a person designated in paragraph (1), with intent to retaliate against such person on account of the performance of official duties during the term of service of such person, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(b)
(1) The punishment for an assault in violation of this section is—
(A) a fine under this title; and
(B)
(i) if the assault consists of a simple assault, a term of imprisonment for not more than 1 year;
(ii) if the assault involved physical contact with the victim of that assault or the intent to commit another felony, a term of imprisonment for not more than 10 years;
(iii) if the assault resulted in bodily injury, a term of imprisonment for not more than 20 years; or
(iv) if the assault resulted in serious bodily injury (as that term is defined in section 1365 of this title, and including any conduct that, if the conduct occurred in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, would violate section 2241 or 2242 of this title) or a dangerous weapon was used during and in relation to the offense, a term of imprisonment for not more than 30 years.
(2) A kidnapping, attempted kidnapping, or conspiracy to kidnap in violation of this section shall be punished as provided in section 1201 of this title for the kidnapping or attempted kidnapping of, or a conspiracy to kidnap, a person described in section 1201(a)(5) of this title.
(3) A murder, attempted murder, or conspiracy to murder in violation of this section shall be punished as provided in sections 1111, 1113, and 1117 of this title.
(4) A threat made in violation of this section shall be punished by a fine under this title or imprisonment for a term of not more than 10 years, or both, except that imprisonment for a threatened assault shall not exceed 6 years.
(c) As used in this section, the term—
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
18 U.S. Code § 115 - Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member
US Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)
(1) Whoever—
(A) assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts or conspires to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap or murder a member of the immediate family of a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under section 1114 of this title; or
(B) threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under such section,
with intent to impede, intimidate, or interfere with such official, judge, or law enforcement officer while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with intent to retaliate against such official, judge, or law enforcement officer on account of the performance of official duties, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(2) Whoever assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts or conspires to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, any person who formerly served as a person designated in paragraph (1), or a member of the immediate family of any person who formerly served as a person designated in paragraph (1), with intent to retaliate against such person on account of the performance of official duties during the term of service of such person, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
(b)
(1) The punishment for an assault in violation of this section is—
(A) a fine under this title; and
(B)
(i) if the assault consists of a simple assault, a term of imprisonment for not more than 1 year;
(ii) if the assault involved physical contact with the victim of that assault or the intent to commit another felony, a term of imprisonment for not more than 10 years;
(iii) if the assault resulted in bodily injury, a term of imprisonment for not more than 20 years; or
(iv) if the assault resulted in serious bodily injury (as that term is defined in section 1365 of this title, and including any conduct that, if the conduct occurred in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, would violate section 2241 or 2242 of this title) or a dangerous weapon was used during and in relation to the offense, a term of imprisonment for not more than 30 years.
(2) A kidnapping, attempted kidnapping, or conspiracy to kidnap in violation of this section shall be punished as provided in section 1201 of this title for the kidnapping or attempted kidnapping of, or a conspiracy to kidnap, a person described in section 1201(a)(5) of this title.
(3) A murder, attempted murder, or conspiracy to murder in violation of this section shall be punished as provided in sections 1111, 1113, and 1117 of this title.
(4) A threat made in violation of this section shall be punished by a fine under this title or imprisonment for a term of not more than 10 years, or both, except that imprisonment for a threatened assault shall not exceed 6 years.
(c) As used in this section, the term—

Unfortunately the words he used probably contain enough wiggle room to where he can claim was saying they will be subject to prosecution, not physical harm.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Unfortunately the words he used probably contain enough wiggle room to where he can claim was saying they will be subject to prosecution, not physical harm.

Yeah, but I wonder how well a falsely convicted ICE agent would fare in federal prison?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Driving yet again that the rule of law, no longer exists for those that rule us.

"Law" is what they say it is, and we little people feel the full weight, while government looks the other way and exonerates when one of their own engages in violating the laws.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not at all.  I do not recall ever using the term 'Orange God' to describe the object of affection of his fanatical followers.

I have not denied using the term 'worship' to describe what Trump's fanatical followers engage in.

It's not your fault you did not discern the difference.

@INVAR

There IS no difference. The only people worshiped are Gods.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I know, right? How about ...*Trump Incredibles...".  :whistle:
@bigheadfred
I'm good with as long as there are NO CAPES!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gallego is in the safest Rat seat in AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: