Author Topic: Pelosi: ‘I Pray a Lot’ for Defeat of Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court Nomination  (Read 611 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: ‘I Pray a Lot’ for Defeat of Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court Nomination

(CNSNews.com) House Minority Leader said at an event in San Francisco last week that she prays “a lot” in the hopes of stopping the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to be a Supreme Court Justice.

“I believe in the power of prayer and I think it is urgent,” Pelosi said at an August 22 event sponsored by the Public Policy Institute of California.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-i-pray-lot-defeat-brett-kavanaughs-supreme-court-nomination

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hmm, what happened to Thy will not mine?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Too bad you have as many votes as I do, Nan. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Nancy believes in the power of prayer...meanwhile she also states that she was 'squeezed' in her chair by Susan B. Anthony upon taking her seat as Speaker.  I think she's a nut job and now clearly touched with dementia.

Watch the clip .... amazing!  She's a trip and a half!

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-repeats-spirits-susan-b-anthony-elizabeth-cady-stanton-lucretia
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So Pelosi is praying to God for Kavanugh's defeat because he might vote to overturn Roe vs Wade, in other words Pelosi is praying to God for the murder of innocents to continue?

I bet she actually believes God Listens to her.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pelosi always plays the 'God Card' when she feels she is about to lose something. She is a 100% secular Leftist 99.9% of the time. But whenever she feels she can gain something from religion, or manipulate the foolish religious people, she transforms into Mother Teresa and tries to convince everyone that she is an outlet of God and is doing his work.

She is a class A manipulator. And if 'God' comes in handy once in a while, she does not hesitate to use him to further her Leftist goals.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 02:12:31 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.